2: Old Friend

I needed to get my mind off of things that has happened the past day. I walked through a close by campus neiborhood. I really needed to see him. He was all I got. I walked up to his small apartment building.

Does he know...?

I knocked on his door. Three times to be exact. At that moment, Laurance opened the door with his usual cheerful smile.

"Aph! So nice to see you!", he says cheerfully but notices my expression,"What's up?"

He doesn't know...oh brother...

"We...need to talk.", I stated

"Okay. Come on in.", he says

He guided to his small living room. His brown leather couch was comfortable as always.

"Can I get you anything?", he asked

"No thanks.", I say

He sat down beside me. Laurance can be a Casanova, but he also knows when to be serious about some situations. Even if he doesn't know what's going on...

"Okay. Tell me what's bothering and I'll fix it.", he says

"Y-You can't fix this.", I say

"Sure I can!", he protested,"I fixed you heartbreaks by punching them in the face..."

"Laurance...", I say trying to grab his attention

"I fixed the whole bullying problem in school by confronting the cowards!", he continues

"Laurance.", I say a bit more sternly

"Heck! I even somewhat fixed the whole Beyoncé mom problem-"

"GARROTH IS IN THE HOSPITAL!", I yelled getting his attention back

"H-He's what...?", Laurance trails off

"Garroth is unconscious in the hospital by a car crash that we don't know how it h-happened...", I explained trying to keep my composer but, it didn't last long,"AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!"

I break down sobbing with guilt.

"Whoa...", Laurance says making my look him in the eye,"What do you mean? Garroth's accident wasn't your fault."

"I was probably the reason he got in that stupid demon car!", I sob

"Okay, calm down. Tell me what happened."

I explained to him the whole conversation we had last night through the phone. How Garroth told me he loved me but I didn't know how to respond. He just listened. In the end, tears brimmed his eyes.

"He actually... confessed?", he asked in disbelief

"Yes. Wait...did you-"

"I knew.", he says tears now falling down,"We told each other everything since we are honorary brothers and all...in fact, I was the one who encouraged him to tell you...."

My eyes widen.

"S-So, I-I should be the one to b-blame...", he says

He began to sob softly.

"Laurance...."

"I just...here.", he handed me his phone,"Click messages."

I clicked on it and saw their conversation from last night...

{Flashback}

Friday, August 16: 5:46 pm