1

"Come on, Mum. We can't be late!" The girl called out as she dragged her trunk out from the house and towards the car. "Ralentissez, Mary. We have an hour to spare." Her mother called out. Mary huffed and threw her trunk into the back while her kitten, Snow, poked it's head from her coats pocket. "What did I say about putting the cat in your pocket? Mon Dieu." Her mother says as Mary removed the kitten from her pocket. "Sorry, but I couldn't carry my trunk and the carrier." She explains.

"Slow down, Mary."

"My goodness."

"Where is your carrier?" The woman asks as she got into the car. "In my trunk. I put an undetectable extension charm on it." Mary replied and buckled herself into the passenger seat. "You're something else, ma cherie." She says and chuckled. Mary smiled and played with her cat as they made their way towards the train station.

"Sweetie"

"Now, please don't lose this one again. I can't afford another." Her mother tells her as she made sure Mary had everything. "I know and I promise." She says with a smile. The woman smiled back and hugged her. "I can't believe it's already your fourth year. Vous obtenez de gros." She says. Mary chuckled and nodded. "I'll try not to grow any older." Mary joked. The woman smiled. "Oh, look, it's Molly." She says. Mary looked over and saw her ginger friend walking over. "Molly!" Mary exclaimed and wrapped her arms around her friend's shoulders. "Hello, Mary. Did you have a nice break?" She asks.

"You're getting to big."

"Yes, in fact, Mum got me a new cat. His name's Snow." She introduced as she took the kitten from her pocket. "Mary, what did I say?" The woman called out. Mary smiled softly and chuckled. "Hi, Ms. Moreau." Molly greeted. Ms. Moreau smiled and waved. "Hello, Molly. You two should go find a compartment before all of them are taken. Remember, the back seats are the best." She says. The two girls chuckled. "Bye, Mum." Mary called out as she and Molly made their descent to the train. "Au revoir." She called out as she watched her only daughter and her friend board the train.

"Bye."

She sighed happily and walked back to the car, leaving Mary to enjoy her fourth year.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

As the two girls boarded the train, they walked to the very back and thankfully found an empty compartment. As Molly placed her trunk up onto the shelf's, Mary heard yelling. She furrowed her brows and glanced out the window to see four boys going into the compartment next to them. She recognized them as the 'Marauders'. Remus was the only one she could tolerate. "They're too loud." She stated. "That's because you're focusing on them. If you ignore them, it's quite silent if you ask me." Molly says. Mary rolled her eyes and sat down across from her. "If only they were all Remus' then that would be pleasant." Mary says. Molly chuckled before feeling the train rumble. 

"Ready?" Molly asks. Mary smiled and nodded as she watched the train station disappear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Throughout the ride it was quiet, but eventually all Molly and Mary could hear was shouting and laughing. It was quite bothersome. "I wish they would just be quiet." Molly muttered. "Thought you said to ignore them." Mary says. "I take it back." She says. Mary huffed before standing up. "Where're you going?" She asks. "To tell them to be quiet." Mary replied and opened the compartment door. "Do you want to be on their bad side, Mary?" Molly asks. "I really don't care." Mary replied and walked over. She hesitated before knocking as loud as she could. A few seconds later the door was opened by a boy. He was short and had blue eyes.