E l e v e n

I hope you lovely Lil' Carrot's enjoy this chapter!

----

// Hazel's POV //

"Bye, Hazel. I hope you have a good day at school, honey!" I waved goodbye to her as Harry and I ran out of my house. The wind whipped my hair around so much that it literally looked like one of those scenes in the movies when the girl and the guy look at each other affectionately from a distance.

Harry, for some odd reason, couldn't stop laughing his arse off. And when I went to ask him what was wrong, he came closer to me, making my heart start to palpitate really fast, goddamn you Harry!

"Hazel.." Harry whispered into my ear, stifling a laugh. "You might want to go change." I furrowed my eyebrows, until it dawned on me what he meant. I was wearing white, ripped skinny jeans and a red jumper with white strips on the sleeves and my black combat boots. But when I looked at the back of my pants, I had a red blotch on my bum.

My face heated up instantly, we were already almost late for school, and now we're going to be even more late because I have to change my damn pants, and underwear. UGH, why does Aunt Flow have to hate me?!

I told Harry to wait, on my sofa while I ran up the stairs to change. I rushed into my closet, grabbed and new pair of underwear and some black ripped skinny jeans, this time. I was still so flushed and embarrassed that I didn't catch that when I first go ready.. How in the world did I not notice that Aunt Flow decided to pay me a visit?! I'm such a bloody idiot.

When I got changed in my bathroom I quickly ran out of my room with my bag once again, but this time with my period pack in it, and an extra pair of 'period' underwear, as I liked to call them when they were only plain, black underwear.

When I walked down the stairs, Harry was talking to my mum, which only made me even more embarrassed

When I walked down the stairs, Harry was talking to my mum, which only made me even more embarrassed. I quickly grabbed his arm before he, or my mum could say anything, but once we got out of my house, and halfway down the road, boy did he let me have it.

He kept asking how in the hell I didn't notice it when I first got ready, but when I couldn't answer his question, he only howled with laughter even more. We were only 5 minutes late when we got to school, but the bell warning us to get to class hadn't rang yet, so we still had 5 minutes to get what we needed from our locker's, then head to our homeroom.

When me and Harry arrived to our homeroom, the entire room went silent, it was like they were all testing my anxiety, to see how long I could handle under pressure. That's when it hit me like a bus, I wasn't in Cassidy and Morgan's classes before, but I am now. They not only could torture out of class, they could in class now.

I'm fucked.

Harry noticed the fear, and dread on my face. And worry crossed over his relaxed frame. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, then we fully entered the classroom and took our seats. I was lucky that Cassidy and Morgan were assigned seats that made them sit at the very back of the classroom, and that Mrs. Holmes had assigned us each seats that were far from them. In fact, Harry's seat was right behind mine.

If I can survive the next week like this, then I'd be golden. I just don't think it's going to go down like that though, something is going to happen. And that something, I have a feeling, is going to ruin my summer, and quite possibly my life. We may never know until then..

Hopefully.

----

Ooh.. Poor Hazel. Harry did a good, and a bad for her. 

Good: She has him to protect her.

Bad: Cassidy and Morgan can torture her even more now.

Welp, I hope you lovely Lil' Carrot's enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! Will Harry be able to protect Hazel? Or will something come up, and he's torn away from her? The world may never know, until next time. On Dragon Ball Z Kai.

Lol, bye Carrot's! ~Megan (: Xxx