Korean/English lessons

I can't believe that I started this just by trying to ask a question. I watched as Vernon and Joshua carried a white board into my empty room. They didn't even let me impact before they decided it was time for my Korean lesson and woozi's English lesson. A few other members also came to join like the8, DK, jeonghan, and Dino.
"So each thing we teach you, you can teach us something" Vernon said
"Ok" I replied
After writing down notes on vowels and consonants, it was my turn to teach I decided on something that is easy to English speakers but not to people who are English as a second language.
"Ok so slang, do you know what that means?" I ask broadly looking at my class of boys sitting on my floor. Joshua raises his hand.
"Joshua" I say encouraging him to speak
He starts explaining it in Korean to the boys and me. I understand what he is saying and start giving them examples.
"Where I'm from we say eh? Instead of saying am I right or things like that"
" YOURE CANADIAN" Joshua screams at me
"Yes" I reply shyly
"Omg what's it like living in igloos with penguins and polar bears" Joshua said exiting the boys around him
"Well I didn't live in an igloo and I only saw polar bears and penguins in zoos but it's pretty cold" I said
"Now an example of how you use eh? Would be: it's pretty cold out eh?" I educate as the boys eagerly learn.

Time passes and the only ones left in my room are Vernon, Joshua, woozi, and jeonghan. Jeonghan and Vernon were sleeping in front of the white board while me, woozi and Joshua sat in my bed getting to know each other. It turns out that woozi is actually really good at English. I was staring at vernons sleeping figure when woozi popped my bubble.
"So Ty what is your natural hair colour" he says pointing to my obviously dyed red hair
"Oh it's a light brown but I find it super boring so I dyed it right before I came here" I say casually
"LETS WATCH A MOVIE" Joshua yells almost waking the boys asleep on my floor.
"Ok let MY get some pyjamas on first" I say pulling open my suitcase. Right on top were my flannel pyjamas so obviously that's what I picked. I started to undress when I remembered that there were four boys in my room. I pulled my shirt back over my head and scurried into the bathroom. After I pulled the black tank top and the flannel pants onto my body I took off my bra and walked back to my room. As I was walking I noticed that the room beside mine had two empty beds and the other rooms were all full. That must be where the boys in my room sleep. I continued into my room where the boys where fighting over the movies and Vernon and jeonghan were now awake also arguing.
"Boys what is the issue" i ask in broken Korean
"They want to watch joy" Joshua said pointing to woozi and jeonghan.
"But we want to watch lion king" Joshua pouted
"Lets watch lion king" I say taking the movie and walking to the living room
I sit down in the middle of the large couch. I bring one knee up to my face and let their her hang down as I wait for the boys. When I get comfortable I see Mario cart 8 on the floor and make a mental note to whoop their asses. Vernon sits on my left and woozi on my right. Jeonghan sits beside woozi and Joshua sits beside Vernon, as he sists down I smell popcorn. I crawl over Vernon as the movie is starting to reach the popcorn. I take it from Joshua and sit down cross legged. I feel woozi tense up as my leg touched his. He is so adorable, I imagine that he has never really had a girlfriend, I should ask him if he has sometime. As I get tired I find myself leaning on Vernon who's shoulder is perfect height for my head to sit on. When as i drift off i feel vernons arm wrap around me and rest on my hip.
-------
I wake up just as Vernon picks me up to carry me to my room. I immediately panic and tell him to put me down. I run off to my room and shut the door. I lay down in my bed and shut my eyes. This is off to a bad start.
-------
I wake up and feel like something is weighing me down. I open my eyes to see that woozi is laying across me with his phone in his hand. He looks to be sleeping so I grab the phone out of his hand. As I open the phone that had no lock on it i see google translate open with the settings on Korean to English. I wonder what he is up to and I hack his personal snapchat. I speak quietly in English. Once I finish I hear footsteps coming toward my room. I close my eyes. I here whoever it is start giggling and then feel them plop beside woozi. I pretend to wake up.
"AHHH" I fake scream making both woozi and Mingyu jump.
They both curse in Korean and leave my room laughing. I decide I should probably get dressed and start working. Since my job is online as a website manager I didn't have to worry about loosing my job when I came to Korea, as long as I have my laptop I'm fine. Speaking of my laptop, where is it. I leave my room still in my pyjamas and with my curly red hair in a messy bun. I walk bare foot to the kitchen where I get distracted by toast and stepping in something sticky. Instead of saying anything I just shoved the toast that s.coups gave me into my mouth. Once I was done I was on a mission. I entered the bathroom to find Joshua and Vernon in only their towels this didn't bother me because of the brothers I had growing up and all of their friends. I started brushing my teeth with my red tooth brush. Once my face was washed I turned to Vernon who looked very flustered.
"Hansol how old are you?" I questioned
"Um im 18, 19 in February" he answered getting redder
"Oh my gosh does that make you my oopa?" I ask
"I guess" he says blushing
" oh yeah one more question. Can you come to the store with me to help me buy some things?" I ask looking innocent
"Sure" vernon says very coolly
I waltz out of the bathroom to get ready for the day. After going through my suit case I decided on a pair of tight fitting jeans, a sweater and my combat boots, since it was November it was kind of chilly but nothing that I couldn't handle. I put on a beanie and headed to the living room to wait for Vernon. As I was coming down the stairs to the main floor I heard two people talking. I can down the stairs to see s.coups and wonwoo huddled around a piece of government paper. I greet them and sit on the couch. I start scrolling through Tumblr wich was filled with pictures of me and woozi from yesterday. Vernon comes down in a leather jacket and jeans, he looks really comfortable. We leave the house for OUT 10 minute walk to the store. What are we going to talk about.