Chapter 25: Family Time

Diana's POV:
I woke up early around 6-7 in the morning rushing here and there, cleaning up cause Laurent's and Larry's family were coming over which made me nervous and what made me even more nervous was that their mom was coming here which made me re-clean over and over. Inside and outside, wanting to make everything spotless and presentable.

Finally seeing that the house was tidy in my eyes I went to the kitchen and began cooking food. Looking up at the time it was 11:35am as I stood here mixing the arroz con lech.

D: *talking to herself* Oh gosh, Do they even like Mexican food?

I said while looking at variety of food that was cooking on the stove.

Larry: Belle we like to eat anythings.

I jumped out of my thoughts, turning around facing larry and lau who was just coming in the kitchen standing next to his brother.

Lau: *smiles* Das true. *takes a whiff* Smells bien, What you cooking?

D: Uhh...I made Tamales, posole, flautas, pambazos, enchiladas, tinga, caren asada for tacos and rice...For drinks I made agua de Jamaica, agua de horchata, and agua de mango. I bought 4 packs of sprite just in case they don't like the aguas fresca de fruta.

Lau: You did non need to buy sodas belle.

D: But I already did and I can't return it back because it was on sale.... Oh and for dessert I made mix fruit, arroz con lech, chocolate cake, and bought ice cream for the kids......*sighs* I-I don't know if it's enough food.

Larry: Is not. It only enough for me.

Lau: Tu es stupide mon frère. (You're stupid my brother.)

Larry: Shut da fu....

Lau: Non need for cussing bro. I mean da food is for you and me, okay.

D: Oh, should I make more food?

Larry: Yes.

Lau: No, belle I think is enough, we just play.