My Savior

Hey, everyone! I am SO sorry. I know I'm a month late on this update, and it's not even the update I promised! I feel terrible! I really am sorry! I made this chapter extra long. I lost my phone, then the notebook that I write my stories in, then I found it, then I lost it again, and I finally found it!

WARNING: (this is the only warning I am going to post)

Mature content and words are going to be in this chapter and story!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   “Help, please!” I cried out into the dark room. The cold metal chains rested on my wrists that had been rubbed raw from me pulling against them. I pulled on them as hard as I could, a small whimper of pain escaping my lips as the skin on my wrists was rubbed again, but nothing happened. A light flickered on under a door, the only door, the door that was keeping me from escaping. The room suddenly erupted in light as a man, the man who had captured me, threw matches into the fireplace.

“Do you know why you’re here? Of course you do,” his dark laughter filled the room, “You’re going to tell me who…no what you are.”

I felt  hot fell down my face as the man stepped forward, holding my face in his hands, forcing me to look up at him. He whispered,

“You will tell me, even if I have to break you.”

   I sat up, breathing hard. Ben wrapped his arms around my waist, cradling me to his chest. I didn’t know I was crying until he wiped away my tears away, kissing my forehead gently and affectionately. I stood up, looking for a pair of sweatpants to pull over my shorts and I put Ben’s jacket on to cover my tanktop. I felt Ben grab my hips gently and he pulled me back to press my back against his chest. He kissed my neck lightly, his lips slowly trailing up to my ear,

“Where’re you going, babe?”

His voice was husky and laced with sleep. My thoughts were scrambled from the sudden contact with him. He lightly ran his fingertips over my arms and gently tugged at the hem of his jacket. He slowly pulled it up, his fingers igniting a trail of warmth across my skin where ever they went. He turned me around to face him, kissing me deeply and passionately.

“I love you, Frances.”

“I love you too, Ben.”

He smirked as he slowly backed up towards his bed, the one I’d been sharing with him for the past few weeks. His hands supported underneath my thighs as he picked me up, me wrapping my legs around his waist. I knew my brother was in the room next to this one, but I didn’t care or stop Ben.

(Ben’s P.O.V.)

   I smirked and started backing towards the bed that we had been sharing for the last few weeks. I didn’t want to take this too far, but I couldn’t make myself stop. Damn, she looked so hot in my jacket and her shorts. I felt her wrap her legs around my waist, smiling to myself as I continued to kiss her. I started grinding her slowly and lightly, her breath becoming shallow and fast with expectation.

“Ben…”

Her voice betrayed her. She wanted it, we both did, but she was scared of her past being repeated. I wanted to show her that I would never allow anyone to ever do that again, that I would never do anything like that to her.

“Baby, please, trust me.”

My voice was deep and husky as I begged for her trust. I knew I was asking a lot from her, but she needed to know that nothing would ever happen to her again. She sighed, making my heart beat faster; it almost leapt from my chest at her words.

“Okay, I…I trust you….”

(Frances’s P.O.V.)

   Ben and I were laying in bed, the sheets tangled around us. I had my head laying on his bare chest, listening to his heartbeat. All that could be heard was our heavy breathing. Our hands were laced together, his other hand placed on my back, aimlessly drawing invisible circles on my lower back.

“Ben?” I said tiredly.

“Yes?” He whispered.

“I love you,” I said confidently.

   He flipped us over, placing himself on top of me. My breaths becoming shallow and my heart picking up pace, he leaned in so that his face was only mere centimeters away,

“I love you more,” he whispered softly.

   “What the fucking hell happened in here?!” Someone yelled.

I looked up with tired eyes, seeing my brother, Seth.

“Hey, calm down.”

He ignored me, going straight to Ben to punch him in the face, but Ben, being stronger, stopped him. Ben pinned Seth to the wall, making him relax a little. He sighed,

“Why her?”

I threw my pillow at Seth, missing and hitting Ben. I yelled “SORRY!”

Seth shoved Ben backwards, making him hit the wall on the opposite side of the room hard, breaking and shattering the full-sized mirror. The glass shards fell to the floor, some of them were tipped with blood. Crimson drops fell onto the carpet of his bedroom. I wanted so badly to get up and help him, but the look he gave me said “stay there”. Seth growled at Ben, striking him across the face with the back of his fist. Ben’s jaw cracked loudly as his head snapped to the side. He stooped over and Seth was about to knee him in the face. I blinked and I had Seth pinned to the floor. I was straddling his chest, watching myself punch him in the face. I couldn’t stop. Seth and Ben were both looking at me with shock written clearly on their faces. I stood up and ran out of the room.

What did I just do?

I heard Ben behind me, but I didn’t stop.

What is he going to think of me now?

Tears filled my eyes as I thought of everything he could think of me.

Would he stop loving me?