Band camp

Yeah im in band still .-. So this year in band changed my life and Sara's. I regret doing what I did this year. So durng this band camp everything changed cause of the new freshmens. As a shpomre now i knew what to do in band. There was two frehmens girls that liked me one named irene and the other kimmie. Guess who asked me out? Yeah irene. Just to let you know i regret this relationship cause it fucked up shit real fast. So during band camp i tried agian to become stronger and better. Blah blah band camp.

Scholl has started already and this girl named irene asked me out i didnt know what to say but i said yes. Oh oh i forgot sara had a break up and i wasnt there dor her untill school started i helped her out. But now i think she going out with the guy that ruined her year too and his name was like Raquel some shit like that. Okay back to me, so this girl was not a normal girl she was terrible and was such a good liar. It was terrible man. So me and sara got fucked over really bad by these people it was a bad year except that year we got first in drumline!!! Which is 2014 - 2015. Yeah year ended. Blah wasnt apl great that year. Well me and sara had some akward moments that kinda led us to doing more weird moments. Aslo we went roller skating which I count as our first date. It was fun and funny and im pretty sure we held hands for a while.