How I Will Judge The Books

I will first dedicate the chapter and type the name of the story above. Like:

The author of the story: @experienceddazzler

Then, I will start to review the book. (Please note that this is only a rough idea of the reviews. The words used here might not be the same.) Like:

1) At A Glance (?/10)

When I first took a look at your book, I felt that the title was... The cover was... The description was... So it really caught my attention.

2) Captivation (?/10)

After the 1st Chapter, I wanted to read on... The story drew me in more when...

3) Language (?/10)

There were some minor mistakes like...

4) Emotions (?/10)

The emotions displayed were... I didn't feel much anger from him when she...

5) Characters (?/10)

The characters were believable... They were described...

6) Purpose (?/10)

The original purpose of the story was conveyed very well... But the idea of her from the beginning was changed...

7) Structure (?/10)

The story's pace was... The paragraphs were... However, I felt that his part in Chapter 7 was not necessary because...

8) Idea (?/10)

It was something I had seen before... There was a twist... I liked the idea of...

9) Understanding (?/10)

For younger readers, your story would be... It would definitely interest...

10) Effort (?/10)

I could see the amount of effort and heart you put in because...

Overall score: ?/100

Last thoughts: The story was something I would undoubtedly read again as I could relate to... It was one of my favourites... I thoroughly enjoyed...

•••••

So that would be the end of your review! Please remember that this is only a rough idea of what your review would be and the words I used to give the points would not be the same.

Be kind to one another,

experienceddazzler ♥