The Christmas Killings

The author of the story:
@misschocchip

Something to note:
a nice user and fan of this story, @BeccaSlays , was the one who asked me to do this review.

•••••

1) At A Glance (9/10)

When I first saw your book, the title already drew me in. I was like: omg the sweet DM girls involved in killing? YASSS. The cover was nice and I personally liked it :-)

2) Captivation (10/10!!!)

The first chapter already got me hooked. The while story was just so interesting (Brynn esp), scary, funny, sad and sassy all in one!

3) Language (9.5/10)

There were VERY VERY EXTREMELY MINOR mistakes. Like super extra minor. Which is why there's the .5 there. But really, your language is so good and definitely better than mine I swear.

4) Emotions (10/10!!)

Okay, emotions ON POINT! This is probably one of the best emotions I have ever seen that have been displayed in a Wattpad book. All the negativity and being afraid and stuff like that just made me connect with all the characters so well.

5) Characters (9/10)

The characters were all very believable. However, Brynn sometimes is a little too amazingly brilliant for my taste haha.

6) Purpose (10/10)

You stuck to the meaning of the title very well. I see the killings alright :')

7) Structure (9/10)

In my opinion, the story is set at a very good pace. Basically, it's a rollercoaster that I loved riding on! Your story should have been longer though, it was amazeballs! You could have talked more about Chloe maybe? And what happened to Mackenzie after she became so...emotionally drained?

8) Idea (10/10!)

I have never seen this idea before and I dig it !!! I honestly loved the twists and turns here and there and the suspense that just kept me going. This sad, sad idea was truly one of a kind!

9) Understanding (9/10)

The story is easy to understand for most people. Just a small suggestion, (even if you don't look at this it's fine, your story is still one of the greatest ones on Wattpad!) you could add in a small dictionary at the end of the story to explain what some of the terms in your story mean. Like some medical terms and stuff.

10) Effort (10/10!!!)

An A+++++++ for effort! The story was so beautifully written that it must have used up a lot of time and brain power to come up with!!

Overall score: 95.5/100

Last thoughts: I will 100% read this story again and I recommend it to literally everyone!!! One of my favs!!! <3