TO MANY CHANCES !

STAR POV

It was a Friday night and he left me there cold in the rain  my phone was dead i had my  charger but there was no where to plug it up i was just  walking down the  street in the middle of nowhere  i didn't  even no where i was going  so i decided to  stop and knock on someone's  door and asked  to use there phone or ask to  them to drive me home or something other than  standing in the  rain i knocked on five doors  2 of  the  houses no one  answered and the  next 3 were just rude i knocked on one more door and a girl my age opened the door she i asked  her could i charge my phone because I'm stuck out in  the rain she said OK and she let me in  her house was nice i could tell she lived alone she brought me some hot chocolate and she  told me her name was Brittney .

Brittney~ why were you out stuck  in the rain ?

star~ Its a long story

Brittney ~ i got time

star ~ OK lets start from the begging                                                                                                                                                                                                     

2 DAYS AGO

star~ guess wat ?

bhaja-wat ?

star- i go out with ROC !

bahja- great cause i go out with ray !

star - well ROC is taking me to a party this Friday maybe you  and ray could come !

bahja- OK

THE NEXT DAY

BABYDOLL- so i herd you  bahja going to a party  tomorrow with yall Boyfriends

STAR-yea you wanna come ?

BABYDOLL- sure

STAR-who you  coming with?

BABYDOLL- prodigy 

STAR- good come by  my house  at  7:00 K

BABYDOLL- K

THE PARTY NIGHT!

BABYDOLLL-ALL RIGHT YALL WE BOUT TO TURN UP !!!

EVERYBODY-  TURN UP

we all rode in prods car it took along  time to get to get there like an  hour we were all silent in car it was me ROC bahja ray prod babydoll and prince and this other girl name Lacey Clark prince didn't even like her he was just taking her because he was lonely but he act like he like her to be honest  i don't  like  her either every time  I looked at prince she would grab his hand and kiss him on the cheek like that was going to make me mad bitch you mad or naw ? finally  we got there it was over 100 people their soon as we got there i  saw Tatiana ROCS ex i   already hated her because of last year we almost fought i hated her so i just acted like she was not there bahja babydoll ray and prod left they said the party was wack and it was i saw everybody wit boyfriends everybody had a boy beside them then i realized ROC was not beside me i checked every where and i couldn't find him  needed to clear my head so i went upstairs and i heard noises i heard ROC so i opened the door and there was roc and Tatiana having sex i was heated i beat that bitch ass then i have been walking in the rain for like an hour and non of my family is answering the phone so im kind of stuck here !

Brittney - well  you could stay the night here and in the morning  ill drop you off home ! the guest room is right here good night

star - ok thanks