finding out

Victorias p.o.v.

As I look at him he looked back why did he have to have a girlfriend I love him so much.

Why was it him like Liam James Payne.

Liam p.o.v

I always thought to myself why did she always look at me like that, I never understond why she just ugh shes so perfect to me I've broke up with jessica but I havent told her yet I dont want her to find a guy I love when she comes a snuggles into me in the middle of the night shes so warm and Ive just loved her forever I never admited it to myself untill she saved my life!

I, Liam james payne was in love with a girl that saved my life.

*Next day*

"Vicki babe why do you always look at me like that?"

"I dont know I just always have, did you not notice before?"

"No I never noticed I havent paied much attention to you since you saved me and I forgot to tell you I broke up with jesse, I couldnt be with someone that made me wanna kill myself and I fell out of love with her."

"Oh okk"

"Uh babe can I ask you something please."

"Sure anything."

"Is the reason you look at me like that because you love me?"

"Yes it is... Do you care?"

"Yes I do alot actaully I always have loved you like I never wanted to admit it to myself but that night it made me realize that I have been head over heels for you since I met you"

"I thought you didnt like me because im a retard"

"Why wouldnt I like you, your perfect and dude do u not notice its YOU I come to first for everything, when I cuddle you when I cant sleep?"

"Ive always wonder but now I know but anyways hunny wanna go on a date with me?"

"Yes i'd love to"

*Two days later*

"Hailey what should I wear?"

"Idk hun just be yourself he'll love that!"

"....

Authors: Haii guys I hope you like this chapter I worked hard on it if you did tell your friends.If you dont just pretend and tell your friends.Let me know what you think.