5. Not psycho but different

[NOT PROOFREAD]
Strong hands gripped his thin arms as Jungkook's tongue searched through his mouth roughly. Jimin wanted to cringe at the obscene noices which filled the tiny room, but he couldn't, not when he could feel his member hardening by the second.

He didn't dare to look at the large screen, he didn't want to see the heartbroken figure of his best friend. Jimin knew well about Taehyung's feelings for him, but he hoped he'd be forgiven and that Taehyung understood that Jimin is only trying to be strong, strong for him.

A sweet gasp fled the mouth of Jimin when Jungkook took a hold of his naked cock. Jimin's eyes were still shut closed but he could feel the credulous male's smirk creeping up somewhere in his surroundings.

"So wet already? Who knew you had an exhibition kink?" Whispered Jungkook with a groggy tone as he smeared Jimin's pre-cum over the slit on his erected member. It looked noticeably smaller in between Jungkook's large fingers.

Jimin opened his eyes as he let out a weak whimper, shit the sight was arousing as fuck. Jimin tried not to be attracted by the sight of his kidnapper slowly pumping his aching cock, but of course his slutty self couldn't. Taehyung wasn't in his thoughts as he let out a small plea.

"You're such a filthy slut, my filthy slut

"You're such a filthy slut, my filthy slut." The older whispered against Jimin's vibrating lips as he continued pumping the small cock with a agonizingly lethargic speed. Jimin's breath hitched as Jungkook's eyes stared deeply into his own, as if he was the wolf and Jimin was the lonely rabbit.

Suddenly he picked up the pace of his jerking which made Jimin moan a loud mewl of surprise. Jungkook smirked as he turned to the screen.

"Look what a cockslut he is, just yelling in want. How does that make you feel you disgusting faggot? Huh?" He asked with his eyebrows quirked, then after a while he started laughing in a mocking tone. Jimin, who was confused at the sudden change of act, looked at the screen to see what the sociopath found so funny.

And there sat Taehyung, on his floor with a large boner visible though his red boxers. Once Taehyung noticed what Jimin and Jungkook were laughing at he quickly tried to cover his crotch.

"J-Jimin I'm so-"

"So we have an exhibitionist and a voyeurism lover. I would say that you're the perfect couple." Jungkook interrupted with a strange chuckle. "But then again, he's mine and not the faggot's so their romance would be succumbing into a deep darkness of nothingness rather quickly." He continued with a low voice, speaking more to himself than to anyone else.

He then turned to Jimin and without a warning he stood up and kicked the legs of the chair with a strong force, making the smaller boy fall down to the floor, alongside the legless chair.