Rocking Rejection

~3 YEARS AGO~

I DON'T UNDERSTAND MOST THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON AROUND ME. What fourteen year old does understand everything? None that I know of. Most of the fourteen year olds I know, they don't know about the secret world of Werewolves and mates, and think 'well hey, our parents are best friends. It's no problem for everyone to be friendly with one another'. Those people are idiots.

I haven't said that since I was six, and even then I knew something was wrong. The commanding from Christopher Bones, the Alpha of the Deadwood Pack. If you want to know what an 'Alpha' is, he's the leader of the whole operation. The one who's in charge, the one who everyone listens to and obeys. A Beta is the Alpha's right hand man, who is second in command. The second person everyone listens to.

Me, I'm the current Beta's second child, a burden. It's hard for Werewolf mothers to give birth once, so no one expected me to live, of course since they thought I wasn't going to live they didn't want to have an abortion. So when I did live, I was a burden. A mistake. They didn't want me alive, and that's that. Of course my brother is a fucking blessing. Everyone loves him, and could careless about the mistake that wasn't suppose to live.

So, I'm not going to regret this next decision.

Dear Mom, Dad and Brandon,

I get it, I'm the mistake that wasn't supposed to live. The mistake everyone could careless about. My pain doesn't seem to effect you, and you could careless if I just... disappeared. Though I love you, it seems you hate me, and will never see me more than the burden you didn't want. If I am such a burden, why didn't you give me up for adoption? Why didn't you kill me?

Was it so I could witness the pain of my childhood, and the annoyance of the constant bullying? I guess you hate me so much, you wish to see me in so much pain.

Well guess what? I'm leaving the pack, I'm running away and declaring myself as a lone wolf. You will never see me again, you'll never have to think about the burden that you're forced to take care of. So, here I go.

Goodbye,

XOXO

Ink Bites

I adjusted the strap on my shoulder, and sighed, taking another look around my house. I will miss this home.

But it won't miss me. This is goodbye. I sighed, and got into the Yellow Taxi Cab, waiting on the curb in front of my house. Goodbye Deadwood Pack... goodbye forever.