My Sister

It was- I don't even know the date. I think it was in the Summer of 2016. I went to Wal-Mart with my dad and big sister. We walked past the books. "Oh! They have The Amazing Book is Not On Fire!" My sister said, walking to the books. "I'll buy it" she said, grabbing it and putting it in our cart. I looked at the front cover. I was curious who these men were. I saw '@danisnotonfire and @amazingphil' I should watch them on YouTube when I get home. I thought.
I was excited to get home at the check-out. When we got home, I forgot to check out their YouTube channels. That night my mom, my sister and I were all in the living room. My sister was watercolor painting her favorite YouTubers. She painted Phil with cat whiskers. Why does he have cat whiskers? I thought. I then went to our room (my sister and I shared a room until we moved to a house with 3 bedrooms and not 2) and grabbed my phone, put in my earbuds, and started watching Phil's channel before Dan's. I watched their vlog in Japan, London, and the 2 newest Phil is Not On Fire videos. I immediately loved Phil's channel. I then watched Dan's channel. I don't remember what videos I watched, though, but I immediately loved Dan's channel, too. I was actually suffering from depression (I still am) and they helped. I became a lot happier. I mean a LOT!!!!!
End Of First Chapter (And story)

NOTES!!!! Cause why not?
I am 9 as I am writing this. I know, TOO YOUNG TO WATCH DAN'S CHANNEL! Anyways. I am 9 so my grammar might not be the best. The story of how I became phan trash is short, so it only needs one chapter.