Ily baby

It was 7:50 when your alarm clock when off . You jumped out of bed since you were so excited because today was the day you will meet your idol justin,yes justin drew Bieber duhhh you texted your best friend Sarah

*the convo* ( s is for Sarah)

You: Heyyyy omg are you ready to meet our husband ??!!!

Sarah: duhhh omfg I'm so excited

You: yeah omgg I'm gonna get in the shower text ya when I'm done :)

Sarah : okay see ya :)

*end of convo*

You stripped down naked and went into your shower . You grabbed your shampoo and placed some in your hair . You rinsed your hair out and then washed your body , you stood there for 2 minutes thinking about today . You got out of the shower and walked to your closet and grabbed your clothes . You were gonna wear a pair of jean shorts that were really short but you didn't care , a purple justin Bieber shirt that says " bitch I'm a belieber problem?" , purple supras and straighted your hair and put it in a high bun . You applied light makeup and some of the key perfume. You looked in the mirror and said "perfect"

*sarah's p.o.v*

Once I got out the shower I dried my hair and walked to my closet and got my clothes . I'm gonna wear a pair of jean shorts that were short but not that short, a justin Bieber shirt that said "you better believe" , blue supras and then I straighted my hear and but it in a bun . I put light makeup on and some someday perfume. I looked at my self and thought I looked perfect . So I texted y/n

*convo*

You : heeyyy y/n are you ready ?? :)

Y/n : yeah I am actually :)

You: I'll come pick you up ?? :)

Y/n : okay let me grab my bag :)

You : okay , I'm on my way !!!! <3

You grabbed your bag and hopped in your car to pick y/n up . When you got to y/n house you texted her and told her you were here . You saw y/n walking out the door and started the car .

Y/n : hey omg Sarah you look so pretty

You : thanks you too omg you look perfect y/n !!!

Y/n : can we grab some mcdonalds I'm starving !

You : yeah sure :)

*at mcdonalds *

You ordered chicken nuggets , French fries and a strawberry milkshake . Y/n ordered chicken nuggets , French fries and a strawberry milkshake also . You guys ate and head for the concert and meet and greet :)

*at the meet and greet*

It was Sarah's turn so you waited since you were the last one . Five minutes later it was finally your turn . You got really nervous inside but you stayed cool . When you reached justin , he stared in your eyes . You took your picture and went to the concert !!

*in the concert*

Justin was singing baby and you all went crazy you and Sarah sang along to the song and you were crying :) then it was the time when they picked the OLLG !! You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around and saw fredo :) " do you wanna be the OLLG ?? " he asked "omg yesss " you yelled . He took you backstage . Then you were being walked on stage by Justin's dancers over to a big chair . You sat down and justin came over to you with a crown , he placed the crown on your head and stared to sing "there's gonna be one less Lonley girl" he looked in your eyes and asked for your name "y/n you said "hey everyone this is y/n she's beautiful :) he then handed you some flowers and kissed your cheek . It was time to go off stage and you walked off stage and started walking to your seat but fredo stopped you and said "justin wants you to stay backstage " you smiled and walked to his dressing room you waited for justin to come when you heard the door knob turn . It was justin !

"Aye sexy " he smirked

"Hi " you said back

" your really sexy babe and Jerry wants you " he said while looking at you

*3 minutes later *

" fuck babe yeah suck that big lolly suck daddy's lolly " justin moaned whe you gave him a blow job he came in your mouth and you swallowed his juices

"Come here baby " justin said you walked over to justin

"Jump on daddy's dick " ;) he smirked you jumped on Justin's dick and went faster and faster you came all on his big dick ......,

" I love you y/n will you be mine ??" He said

" yess. Of course babe " you say and

kiss justin