Maybe (Larry Stylinson)

Warning for actions that may trigger some people!

"Harry! Lose your attitude!" Smack "God you could go for a diet" smack "nobody likes someone who is overweight!" Smack

Maybe that's how all of this started, as a young boy just wanting to obey and please his father. Maybe, just maybe.

I look down at the scale ... I can't even stand to go anywhere near the mirror anymore. "Nobody likes someone who is overweight" repeats itself in my head all day.... Maybe that's why I can't even stand to eat. Or maybe it's "god, you could go for a diet" ... Who really knows? Maybe that why I'm sat with my head in the toilet lurching up anything that may be in my stomach. Maybe... Just maybe

"Babe. Babe?" Louis' voice echoes through the flat. He wasn't supposed to be home for at least another hour, and that's how the love of my life found me in our bathtub covered in blood, it dripping down my thighs. "Baby?... Oh my god baby" he reaches forward and ends up in the bathtub behind me holding me to his chest ... Soothing me with "I love you"'s and "you are beautiful" as sobs wrack through my body.

Maybe that's how I ended up here, in your office, telling you about my dysfunctional past... Maybe, just maybe....

Now here I am two years later, at a normal weight ... I'm made to eat at least 150 calories a day. Louis holds me through the times when all I feel I want to do is purge up all of the negative words and punches. I'm now 200 days clean and have went even longer without throwing up ... So I guess you can say Louis is my savior. ... Maybe, just maybe. But all I do know is that I'm glad he found me and I'm glad that at least one person in this world love me how I am... That's for sure, along with the fact that I love him with all of my heart. I know that for a fact.