Kayli

"Are you for sure anything around you is real?" Kayli said. I stood shocked at the comment. "What is this then?" I said. "It'll come to you soon." She said. She took a deep breath in and breathed out while waving her hands in a swirling motion. All around me everyone disappeared and reappeared alive. I stood there looking at my feet. "This isn't real is it?" I asked Kayli. "I can't tell you that, but I would spend time with them." She replied. I looked up and looked at all of them. I smiled slightly and breathed out a small laugh. "I don't know what to say." I said. "Then sing it." Kayli whispered in my ear. I took a deep breath and sang a song I used to sing for fun a few years ago.
Play the song above^
Our love story could be kinda gory
Far from boring,
We'd meet a post-apocalypse.

Yeah I'd be slowly walking,
In a group stalking
You, you'd be the only man alive
That I could not resist.

Then all of your friends,
They'd try to kill us
But only because
They'd be jealous
That our love is deeper than
Edward and Bella's

If I were a zombie,
I'd never eat your brain.
I'd just want your heart.
Yeah, I'd want your heart
I'd just want your heart.
Yeah oh,

If I were a zombie,
I'd never eat your brain.
I'd just want your heart.
Yeah, I'd want your heart
I'd just want your heart.
Cuz I want ya.

You'd be hiding in
A second floor apartment
Knocking all the stairs down
To save your life
From the undead

Double-barrel shotgun
Taking out the slow ones
Then you'd see the passion
Burning in my eye.
And I'd keep my head.

Then all of your friends,
The try to kill us
But only because
They'd be jealous
That our love is deeper than
Edward and Bella's

If I were a zombie,
I'd never eat your brain.
I'd just want your heart.
Yeah, I'd want your heart
I'd just want your heart.
Yeah oh,

If I were a zombie,
I'd never eat your brain.
I'd just want your heart.
Yeah, I'd want your heart
I'd just want your heart.
Cuz I want ya.

And I'd try
Not to bite and infect you
Because
I'd respect you too much.
Yeah that's why
I'd wait until we got married.

And our happiest days would be spent
Picking off all your friends
And they'd see
A love this deep
Won't stay buried

If I were a zombie,
I'd never eat your brain.
I'd just want your heart.
Yeah, I'd want your heart
I'd just want your heart.
Yeah oh,

If I were a zombie,
I'd never eat your brain.
I'd just want your heart.
Yeah, I'd want your heart
I'd just want your heart.
Cuz I want ya.
Song End.
I caught my breath and looked at everyone. Everyone smiled and I returned it. I turned to Kayli, my smile disappearing. "I don't know what to do now." I whispered. "I thought you always knew what to say." She said. "It doesn't feel the same." I said back. "You've been through a lot." She replied. I turned back around and hugged everyone. "I missed you all so much." I said. "We haven't been gone that long." Aphmau said. Katelyn pushed Aphmau. "This isn't a time for jokes." She said. I thought back to what happened earlier and a tear slid down my cold cheek. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them to see no one. "Why..." I whispered to myself. I saw someone sit down beside me. "I don't know why all of this is happening." I said to Kayli. "Maybe it's ending." She said. "What? What's ending?" I asked. "Nothing." She said. "Well nothing could get worse at this point could it." I said. I got no response. We sat there for a few moments, the only sound in mexistence was our breath. "Just answer that one question for me." I said sighing. "It can, and it will." Kayli said looking away from my direction. A tear slid down my cheek and I stood up. There was nothing in the distance and I felt like I was going crazy. I was glad that I wasn't alone. "N-n-none of it was real was it?" I asked looking over at Kayli. She sat there silently looking at the grass. "It'll end soon. Please let her come back." Kayli mumbled. "Who?" I asked. "You." She said. "M-me?" I asked, my eyes widening. "Y...yes." She said lying down. I payed down beside her and watched the bright sky consume everything. "She's waking up! Her pulse is speeding up!" I heard these voices, but I didn't see anything. "Kayli?" I asked looking at the white light. "Yes. Yes I'm here!" I heard her voice as my vision focused. I turned my head to the side to see a door with people in the doorway. "W-where am I!?" I yelled jolting up. "Sweets your in the hospital." Said my mom holding my hand. "What happened?" I asked. "You blacked out and went into a coma." She said. Tears fell down everyone's faces. The nurses walked out of the room and I was sent home.
*At Home*
I kept thinking about everything that has happened. I sat on my bed soaking the sheets with my tears. "Why?" I asked. It was one thing for everyone to disappear, but for them to have not existed? It can't be true. I'll find them. I promise you that. I will find them. Even if it may be dangerous. I still Love them.
The End.

TADA. I hope you liked the story. There WILL be a sequel and it will be about your journey in finding your lost friends. Hope you enjoyed my book and come back for the second. BYE my kittens😘