Beginning of Us

I hope we're friends until we die.
And then I hope we stay ghost friends and walk through walls and scared the shit out of people.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

K=Kaitlyn
T=Tara

K- so we're gonna start this book at the beginning of our friendship.

It all started in 4th grade Tara was friends with this girl Haven while I was alone with no one Tara hated me for some reason and it went on till this girl let's call her M, shows up and becomes both of our friends.

So me and Tara hang out and became best friends and hang out but one day M decided to turn on us and go to my bully's side right before she moved. Me and Tara stayed friends (as you can see) and we're never changing that.

T- So Kaitlyn told some of the story! Ok let me explain why I hated her so Haven and I became friends blah blah blah so Haven really didn't like Kaitlyn. So she didn't wanted us to hang out with her back then I didn't know Kaitlyn so I agree like a dumb ass.

Plus it was my first time at this school and everything...

So FUCKING M man I knew she was trouble...but hey I couldn't judge her right then and there she was new and I knew how it felt to be new it's sure is scary as hell.

So M and me and Kaitlyn sometimes Haven hang out together.

Soon it was crumbling apart M began to be so rude because she became friends with Lexie King I really don't care if I said her name for the whole wide world I really don't like her.

Blah blah blah Lexie King always bullied Kaitlyn when they were little and throughout 4th grade.

Finally M moved away THANK GOD THANK YOU!!!!!

We never saw Lexie King well I did one time at the pool and Kaitlyn saw M at the pool too. Kaitlyn should really tell you what really happened when she saw M because I wasn't there so back to you Kaitlyn!

K- okay so I saw Lexie after that year at a sleep over but M GOD I HATE HER(sorry) I was at the pool when my brother came over to me saying someone was being a jerk I thought okay its probably some dumb boy so I go over there and M's there so I tell her dude just stop messing with him and I asked her why she used to be so mean to me and she acted all confused and I told her "dude we where in Mrs. Bailey's with Tara and she tried saying that she wasn't in that class(she sat right next to me) and she asked me who her best friend was and if she was in foster care at the time and I said Tara Haven and I were your friends and yes you where in foster care you told us not to tell anyone and she says that Lexie was her best friend not us so I just walked away

ANY WAY IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ALL THIS WELL I'M GONNA GO NOW BECAUSE ITS 12:30 AM and I'm tired  BYEEEEE
K- of the madhattertwins