Chapter 0 : The End

More than thousands people were sleeping in the big dome of Normanland refugee Camp. That was more than a number of people camp could accommodate. Soldiers were patrolling around camp in full body armor. Some night owls from the camp were busy smoking smuggled cigarettes along with soldiers, some were busy playing cards while some just sitting idle dealing with their insomnia.

Sam is staring at distant mountain silhouette thinking about how he ended up here in the refugee camp. Some nations were completely wiped out from the ground. One fifth of the world population has lost their lives in this madness. Nearly quarter of the remaining population has migrated due to nuclear attacks, unstable regional governments, and some radical groups. Sam's family was one of those refugees who was forced to leave home post-nuclear attack near England's shore.

Suddenly everyone's Zion wristlock starts beeping in the dome. Sam wakes up from the thoughts due to the beeping and realized he has been staring off into space for too long. In a time of war, everyone's device beeping simultaneously usually means enemies are within the range of camp and refugees need to move to designed Fallout bunker. Sam tries to wake up his wife Johannah and son Leo. Without even looking at their wristlocks, Sam and Johannah hurriedly took their bags to shoulder to get ready to move to fallout bunker. At that time, Leo in delighted mood showed his wristlock to father "Dad, have a look at this news". Notification reads as "BREAKING NEWS : The Republic of IceCoast surrenders unconditionally against allied forces". Sam was surprised to hear the news, he checked hs wristlock too. Camp's atmosphere was suddenly turned to festive mood like it was New Year's Eve. People was singing, cheering and congratulating each other. For the moment they forgot the hardships faced in last few months.

While everyone is happy celebrating an end of World War 4, Sam is worried about how post-war world is going treat his son Leo. There is another message from Refugee Camp's Governance team about Public meeting to be happened tomorrow.

---

Hi everyone, Add this book to your library, more parts are coming soon. Feel free to give feedback about this part :)