Chapter 1: Hiring

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Before We Begin Guys, I Wanted To Say I'll Be Working On This One For A While. It'll Probably Be Done Around December Or January. Anyways, Enjoy This Story! Love You All XOX Bye!

Aphmau Gets On Her Computer And Searches Up Job Websites.

"Man, I Really Need To Get A Job!" She Says While Entering her Password on her Computer.

She Looks Up On Google And Finds A Website. She Enters And A Thumbnail Of Maids And A Guy Shows Up.

"Ok, This Looks Like A Great Job!" She Compliments. She Reads The Description. "MR. MINSON!! I-I COULD WORK FOR HIM?! THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM! HOLY CRAP!" Aphmau Screams. She Clicks On The "Apply For Job" Button. "Heck yeah I'm Signing Up!" She Confirms.

THE NEXT DAY

Aphmau's Alarm Goes Off And Wakes Her Up. She Checks Her Computer To See If She Was Accepted. She Was Indeed Selected.

~Dear Ms. Aphmau,
I Would Like You To Meet Me At My Mansion, 4567 Lincoln Dr. I Hope I See You There. I'd Like To Discuss Your Job.
~Mr. Minson

Aphmau Gasps. "I-I Actually Got the Job... I GOT THE JOB!" Aphmau Yells With Excitement. Her Whole Body Jumps High In The Air. She Begins Dancing. "I GOT THE JOB, I GOT THE JOB, I GOT THE JOB!"

That's It For Chapter 1! Chapter Will Be Coming Soon! I Promise! Bye!
^_^