-Hitgirl- //pjm.

A gunshot noise was heard.

Yeoleum got shot on the shoulder, as she winced, and took a tight grip on her wound, blood staining her hand and shirt.

Yeoleum crawled and hid behind some piled up boxes and scraps in the stock house.

"Who are you? Who ordered you to kill me?"The enemy said, and then shot at a random place.

Yeoleum aimed her gun at the enemy, the one who shot her, and pulled the trigger.

But the barrel was empty.

"Shit."She mumbled, but she had other plans in mind.

Yeoleum threw her gun away.

She reached for the pocket knife that was tied on her ankle, flicked it open, and threw it at the target.

It hit the enemy's forehead, the blade dugged in deep in his skull, as he collapsed on the ground.

It seemed impossible, but Yeoleum was trained to do that. Yeoleum  managed to get up from the floor, and walked towards the man that she just killed, avoiding to step on some dead bodies that she killed minutes ago.

She went to the boss of the enemy, and pulled out her pocket knife from the dead man's forehead, and shook it a few times, cleaning the blood off the sharp blade and she placed the knife back in her ankle.

Yeoleum took out her phone, and dialed a certain number. She placed her phone on her ear, as the other line answered the call,

"You've done your job well, as always, hitgirl."

"....I did what you told me to in such a short time. You should double the money that you'll pay me."

"I already did. Don't worry, hitgirl. The money is already in your bank account."

"....good."Yeoleum nodded.

"And also... You might as well leave that place in five minutes if you don't want to be involved in the explosion."

And the other line hung up.

"Damn you, Kim."Yeoleum growled, as she tried her best to run out of the place as far away as her feet can get her, because Yeoleum, being an idiot sometimes, decided not to bring her car with her.

Yeoleum reached the city, and she heard the explosion from the stockhouse.

Yeoleum was still clutching on her wound.

The streets in the city of Seoul at night is busy, but they were too busy that they didn't notice Yeoleum bleeding.

Yeoleum has to go to the hospital to get her wound treated, but guess what? She entered a coffee shop..

She didn't know that a random coffee shop in Seoul would change her life.... Or change the way of how it works.

The shop was empty, except for the gray-haired barista in the counter.

His eyes widened when he saw a random, scary-looking, wounded girl just entered the shop.

"Do you have some tissues here?"

Yeoleum asked.

The gray-haired barista gulped.

".....hi, I'm Jimin. Please don't kill me."

_________________________

This story just appeared in my mind in 1:27 A.M. idk why am I even writing this I still have to finish writing my Yoonmin ff wtf.

So just enjoy reading ily.

this story would be short..?..

(AND OHMAYGAHD I'M SO PROUD OF OUR BTS MUWAH MUAH CHUP CHUP I WANNA HUG THEM SO TIGHT.)

And.. I published this on Dec. 4,2016 so.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM SEOKJIN!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reuploaded this on Sep. 2, 2017 and if you read this before, I kinda changed something, and just added up something... (I deleted the smut part because I'M SO BAD AT WRITING THAT HAHAHA)