Chapter 3

Suddenly,

There was a tap by my shoulder.

"Forgive me! I didn't mean to follow you. I would do anything to make it back to you" I said and bowed to him for stalking him all the way.

Why am I so careless. How could I follow him all the way to his neighbourhood.

"Yah, what are you babbling about?" He said.

I squinted my eyes and see who is the person.

It's Mingy- , no it's Vernon. 

I huffed all of my worries loudly.

"YAHH! YOU FREAKING SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME" I shouted at him and suddenly realized that Mingyu could hear me.

I peeked and saw no one nearby except the both of us. Phew..

"W-wait a minute. Are you like stalking someone? " Vernon said while giving a naughty smirk.

"What? Not in a thousand damn years"

"Whatever" he said while rolling his eyes.

Thank God, he didn't saw mingyu. If he saw him, I would be doomed.

"Hey, i was just wondering if you wanna join me walking around here" Vernon asked me.

What? Did he just asked me to walk around with him.

"Well if you don't want to, then it's alright" he smiled.

My mother is coming back late, so I guess I could accompany him for awhile.

"No no, I could actually join you for awhile since my mum is still at work."

"Oh Okay! Let's go" He let out a small laugh.

I just realized that the sweater is still on the road. I hid my skirt by leaning against the big electric box.

"Yah! Are you just gonna go like that?" I said with an annoyed voice.

"What now?" He gave me a poker face.

"Help me with that sweater over there"

"Aishh, you're so clumsy. Even the sweater hates you" He said sarcastically.

What? Did he just said that I'm clumsy. Wow, great.

"Just shut up" I said angrily.

Suddenly, he came and wrapped the sweater along my skirt.

I looked away to hide the blush on my face and the awkwardness in the air.

"Hey, I-I can do it by myself you know."

"Appreciate me while being kind" He messed up my hair.

I just rolled my eyes. W-wait a minute, did my heart just raced. No it can't be lol.

Arghh, wake up Yeoreum.

*********

I walked beside him. We talked about some school matters and some other random shit.

"So, do you got any problems or anything that messing up with your mind nowadays?" He asks out of a sudden.

"Hm?"

He seems like a good guy.

"Hm, you know. Actually this has bothered me for years. I have a chubby body, and I hate it so damn much. Sometimes i wish i could cut all of the dragging fats on my tummy and my legs. It really ruin my self-esteem, I can't seem to wear beautiful clothes because i really think i ruined everything. I just wish i could be thin and pretty like others" I confessed all of my problems with a concern on my face.