Unexpected Meeting

I never thought that my boyfriend would dump me just because he was moving away. I mean... he can always just come back for me whenever he has time! We can always just have a long distance relationship! We can always just make it work out! We can always just keep in touch through technology! But... was his love for me THAT shallow? It was THAT shallow that he decided to break up with me? And NOW I see a picture of him with his new girlfriend on his blog?! How dare he?! Grrr!!! I'll kill him once I get to see him again! Definitely! Gaahhhh!! Who does he think he is?!

"Ah! Excuse me." Argh! Who is this guy? What a weirdo. Why'd he bump into me? Didn't he even see me walking in this direction?

"Argh! Who are you?! What a weirdo. Why'd you bump into me? Didn't you even see me walking in this direction?!" The guy yelled exactly what was on my mind.

What the heck?! How is that even possible? Is he a psychic or something?

"Um.. I'm really sorry." Get lost you freak!

"Tch! Get lost you freak!" Oh my gosh! He did it again!

I walked away and unknowingly dropped one of my information cards and so, I guess that person (who seemingly says everything that's on my mind without even knowing it) picked it up. Why the heck does he say everything that's on my mind anyway?! Plus, he says the EXACT same words on my mind! What the hell is up with that?! Is that even possible for normal humans? That couldn't possibly have been just a mere coincidence right?

Nope. Not possible.

"Orca! What are you doing? You dare make me wait?!" Sam shouted.

"Relax Sam. There's just something that's been on my mind for a while now." I replied.

"Well, what is it?" Oh Sam... I know we've been friends ever since preschool but I know you won't believe me anyway. So..... no thanks.

"Nothing really. Just..."

"Just?"

"Heck, never mind. I'm fine now. Let's go Sam."

I went to school with Sam on his car. Uck.. sometimes I just get so jealous of Sam because of his wealth. But I guess I just can't bring myself to hate him. He's been my friend since preschool after all. And besides that, there's also another reason why I like him so much despite hating him so much. He's the only person who can understand me. He's the only person who has accepted who I really am. Others are just fake friends. And he is the one who opened my heart.

Because I used to be a shut-in. I used to be SO unsociable. I hated people. So much. I never even went out of my room. I only depended on my mom who gave me food three times a day. Mom was really kind. She didn't really mind if I went to school or not. But dad was completely against it. But because of mom, dad had no other choice but to just leave me alone. I guess he just loved mom so much. He loved her so much that he did everything she asked him to. My dad's an idiot huh? But because mom died, dad didn't have to follow her orders anymore. So dad made me go to school.

And it was horrible. I was bullied all the time. People would pick on me because they said I looked like a ghost. Well guess what? I changed my appearance. And that sure made them shut the hell up. I cut my long hair. I threw my glasses away and changed into contacts. Well.. the contacts kinda made me look cute so I just.... put them on. My dad didn't care about whatever I did because he ended up spoiling me. He said I looked so much like mom when mom was in elementary. And so, dad helped me into looking more and more like mom. How she dressed, how she speaks, how she smells, how she looks, and everything else.

And what was the outcome?

I became a guy.

Well... not literally I guess. But I just looked like a guy. Even my voice is somehow deep. But not really that deep. My voice is just like an alto for a girl. Oh wait. I AM a girl. And well... that's how it ended up. I looked like a guy. A handsome guy. And girls fawned over me. Yes. Girls did. Even the other guys became gay over me. And all those girls who used to bully me apologized sincerely and became my followers. But I didn't like it. They kept sticking near me and it was so annoying.