CHAPTER 2

After Naira's mom getting a heart attack she is rushed to the hospital and the doctor says that the operation must be done in a day's time.Naira is stressed as to where would she find the money and decides to call her brother who was living in Australia with his wife and talk to him regarding the matter but to her surprise he says that he can not do anything in that matter as he himself is doing two works at a time and his wife is pregnant so he cannot help her and cuts off the phone.Naira is shocked and starts weeping and calls him again asking him to try and help her but he advises her to take help from Mehra Group of industries and gives her the details.She tells her friend that she will apply for a loan but her friend advises her to write to Mehra Trust bcz sometimes strangers help more than dear ones.Abhi Mehra is shown in Tirole and is super rich meeting pple.He is shown as the CEO of Mehra industies.Abhi is a carefree,optimistic and a jovial person who loves his family a lot.His family consists of The grandmother who is the head of Mehra industries and has 2 sons and 2 daughter-in- laws and his elder grandson Veer.Veer comes drunk and talks to pple and says that he is the Ceo of Mehra industries and runs the empire and that Abhi is just a servant brought by his grandfather from Mumbai and he works for him.It is revealed that Abhi is just treated as a servant by the family and works for them but only the grandmother who treats him as family.Abhi works for veer who has no interest in business and the family always insults him but he never feels bad about their treatment instead he is happily at their service.scene is back to Naira and she asks herself if the mehra trust would help her and why would they care for my problem why would he think of pple here still i had a belief in my heart and says everything would be fine just this call should be answered.The phone was ringing but no one answered.Then Abhi family is shown and a guy called Ishan tells everyone to come fast.Then the grandmother is shown making tantrums that she will have food only when Abhi proposal comes but Abhi takes care of her and makes her eat food and just then Abhi phone rings and grandmother tells him that maybe its a girl and that he should answer and ishan gives him the phone telling him to talk to his would to be wife.Abhi smiles and answers the call and hears that its a girl and he says look we have all the requirements.Naira says that she has all the papers and he says what papers you will have to meet my family and she says i will send bio data he says we have to see your tuning with your family she asks what about heart he says heart later first practical she says its about heart it can stop anytime he says did you like my photo so much she says wait and checks pics she doesn't find and says I'm sure it's nice he says thnx what about heart she says its weak we showed doctors he asks her to see pics which he sent then see if hearts are meeting can they marry.She asks what marriage and he is shocked then Naira tells about her ailing mother and he says sorry there was a confusion.She says you run a trust and my mom has a heart problem help me plz.He asks her to fill on application website.Naira tells him that you run a big trust many pple would have come to you having big illness but my mom does not have strength to stand in a line plz understand that youcan save my life too along with my mum's.He says okay I will call you soon and she smiles.Just then she gets a message on her phone emailing her that she has been sent 5m.She prays to God to fill the stranger's life who helped her with happiness and her mother operation is done and became successful.Her happiness is beyond limits and she thinks of telling this to her boyfriend Rishabh who was in Australia but.........