Prologue

(Prologue)

"And what can I do for you?" Louis asked patiently, eyeing the customer's face. The guy was sitting in a chair in his shop, looking at him like he was about to jump out and scare him. Louis certainally wasn't. He liked his job and felt he was rather good at it. Louis turned the not-so-great-looking people of London to (practically) runway models- of course with the help of his partner in crime, Eleanor, whom he had opened the salon with. Basically people came to him asking for a make-over and he would change their style and their hair and make-up and, ugh, it was sometimes a pain but overall the best career he could possible dream of. It fit Louis. It fit him well.

He was debating whether this boy was truly a nerdy-looking fellow underneath those square glasses and,rather cute, but terribly distracting freckles that dotted his nose and cheeks. And those eyes.. They remained hidden to most by the glasses frames but Louis could see that they were a deep, emerald green. A green that left you breathless, like grass covered in dew on a foggy morning. He had to make those eyes pop. Be more noticeable.

This lad's clothing style and shy personality drew him away from people and gave him the not-so-appealing label of "geeky". Those eyes may just be the key to unlocking his sexy, rebel, outgoing side. Wait..

Did Louis just think sexy?

Nevermind that. Louis had been staring at this guy for enough time to make him extremely uncomfortable, even more so considering his lack of self-confidence.

"Uh I would like a m-m-make-over? P-Please." He requested with an unsure voice.

"Yes, and I have a few ideas that may work out,"Louis' squeaky voice responded. "Now what did you say your name was again, love?"

"..Marcel Styles. B-But um I-"

"Well? Go on then. With less stutter? I'm not going to judge you mate."

Marcel blushed. "I like to be called Harry." He said quietly. Marcel looked up at Louis hopefully. Louis said nothing. "Y-you think it's stupid don't you?" Marcel accused, face growing pale.

"Oh no!" Louis defended himself. "Not in the slightest." He gave the boy a warm smile. "Harry," he repeated with a hum. "I think it will suit you."

"What do you mean 'will'?"

"You are getting a make-over,correct?" Louis stated the obvious. Marcel nodded. "Well then I will be sure you end up looking like a Harry."

Marcel didn't know what a 'Harry' looked like, but even thought he'd only known Louis a short time, he trusted him. "Okay,"he decided. Louis picked up a pair of scissors.

"Let's get started."

~~*~~