Chapter 14

Carter's POV.

"Ayla?" I say as she's running in the room.

She runs to the bathroom and locks herself.

Jack runs to the door i look at him and just shake my head. And he walks away.

Nash and Shawn walk in.

"Okay well we should go get something to eat." Taylor suggests.

"You guys go I'll talk to her." I say walking to the door. And they all leave.

"Open up." I say knocking on the door while checking twitter.

"Come in." She says.

I open the door

She was sitting on the floor with her knees up against her chest and looking at her phone. I sit next to her.

"What's up?" I say.

"Nothing." She sighs.

"Seriously what's wrong." I say putting her phone down.

"I almost fell and Shawn caught me and we almost kissed." she says.

"It's not that bad. Its probably just an accident." I say.

"Probably." She says.

"Alright, let's make a video?" I say. "I'll text the guys and tell them we're making videos and that we'll eat after, aight?"

She nods her head and I stand up. She grabs her phone and I pull her up by the arm.

Her phone vibrates and some number was calling.

Ayla's POV.

"Hello?" I say answering my phone.

"What's up babe?" I'm immediately know who it is.

It was Logan.

"What the fuck do you want?" I say sitting on the bed. Carter looks at me and I put it on speaker.

"I want you baby, three guys? Haha. Man. Can I be the fourth?" He asks.

"First off go to hell, second of all I'm only dating Jack. And third of all you don't know what you're talking about." I yell.

"Just remember when you get home, I'll be waiting for you." He says.

"You won't be waiting for shit after I knock your ass out!" Carter yells.

"Hey Carter, long time no talk." He says.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't get any where near Ayla. Or else." Carter says threateningly.

"Or else what? Not like you're gonna do shit because once y'all get back Ayla's gonna wish she doesn't come back."

"Why is that?" I say and he hangs up.

-K(: