Date.

It had been two weeks since Taeyong and Ten became official. They still hadn't gone on a date yet. Everything felt like heaven for the couple and they were more than happy together. Ten eventually opened up and Taeyong was happy that the younger trusted him to be a part of his past. That night when both of them were star gazing and cuddling together, Ten had his head on Taeyong's strong chest and Taeyong had his arms tightly wrapped around the younger's waist. Ten told him about his father,how he left them alone and he was afraid that Taeyong would do the same. Even if Ten had tried not to shed tears, he couldn't stop it. Taeyong gently cupped his cheeks and erased the tears by rubbing his thumbs over Ten's soft cheeks. Taeyong also felt the pain the younger went through and wished that only if he had met the younger earlier,he could have made the younger's life happier. Ten always cried while talking about his father, how much he missed him and Taeyong's heart always broke when the younger cried. He slowly kissed those tears away and also Ten's insecurities. Taeyong promised to always be with the younger and the younger slightly smiled. Taeyong was the sunshine in Ten's life and the younger was happiest to be his. They cuddled more and then Ten drifted to asleep mumbling a faint "I love you." Taeyong smiled and carried the younger to his bedroom and tucked him inside the blanket. Taeyong laid himself at the side,putting his arms around the younger's waist and whispered, "I love you," before sleeping.

The morning came and Ten slightly opened his eyes,he could feel Taeyong's arms protectively laying around his waist as his head rested on the other's chest. Taeyong looked really beautiful with the morning rays kissing his flawless skin. His mouth was slightly open and he was snoring. Ten was staring at his boyfriend's beautiful face and he had a urge to kiss him. He slowly leaned closer and pressed a chaste kiss on his lips. Taeyong slowly opened his eyes and whispered "Good morning,baby." His voice was a little hoarse and Ten blushed because he was caught. Taeyong smiled and pulled the younger closer and gave him another peck on his lips. Ten nuzzled his nose on the other's chest and he could hear the older's heartbeats which were synchronising with his. They cuddled for some time and after that Taeyong made breakfast for them. Taeyong had planned their date and he wanted it to be perfect. The whole day both of them watched movies, cuddled more and kissed some more.

At 8 pm,when the last movie finished, Taeyong asked Ten to get ready as they would go on a walk. Ten didn't question more and got ready in 10 minutes. They both intertwined their hands and walked towards the said park. They entered the park and sat on the nearest bench. There weren't many people and the younger enjoyed the silence. After some minutes,Taeyong excused himself and the younger sat there alone. Then suddenly the whole park got lit and Ten could see different coloured light bulbs decorating the whole park. Ten was amazed by the beauty of those bright lights and after a minute of admiring the park,Ten stood up to call his boyfriend but his boyfriend had other plans. A soft tuned played and his breathe hitched when he saw that Taeyong,his perfect boyfriend was singing while playing the guitar.

The lights falling like they’re breaking
Past the sun shining on us
Ride the waves and go
The sounds I can hear
The island that’s brighter than any dream
When I reach it with my two feet 

The sky that appeared like one two
Is calling for us

Holding your small hand that’s prettier than the ocean
This place where
we’re dreaming the same dream
is paradise paradise
Paradise-dise-dise

I like your smile that’s brighter than the stars
This place where
we’re dreaming the same dream
is paradise paradise
Paradise-dise-dise

Like the ones I drew when I was young
I feel like tomorrow is gonna be filled
with dreams and thrills
The mysterious blue light
That is wrapping around that cloud
It falls on your two eyes

Without realising, my heart is fluttering
I want to go together with you

Holding your small hand that’s prettier than the ocean
This place where
we’re dreaming the same dream
is paradise paradise
Paradise-dise-dise

I like your smile that’s brighter than the stars
This place where
we’re dreaming the same dream
is paradise paradise
Paradise-dise-dise

Taeyong sang it so beautifully that Ten couldn't help but smile brightly. The younger didn't notice that he was tearing up and Taeyong quickly placed the guitar down and he had Forget-me-nots in his right hand,he quickly made a run and embraced the younger in a tight hug. Taeyong then knelt on his right knee.

"Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, I love you. Honour me to be yours forever." Taeyong said as he handed Ten the Forget-me-nots. Ten smiled and pulled Taeyong up so he could hug the older. Ten whispered a faint "I love you" and buried his face in the older's strong chest,it was Ten's haven. Taeyong pulled away only to latch their lips together and the firecrackers lit the night sky making it brighter. Ten didn't even look at the night sky as he was nibbling the older's lips. With a lick on his bottom lip,Taeyong opened his mouth and the younger entered happily. Their tongues fighting playfully and Ten sucked the older's tongue,moaning in the process. Taeyong only held him closer as if the raven would disappear. After a few seconds, both of them pulled away to take their breaths. Panting heavily,both of them smiled and looked at each other lovingly. Ten couldn't ask for more and Taeyong didn't need to say more. Actions spoke louder than words but for Ten,the older would happily say those words again and again, making the world see that the younger was his and only his. Taeyong wiped the tears that were threating to fall and he placed a chaste kiss on the younger's lips. He held the younger closer and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. This was their first date and it was perfect but for Ten,it was more than perfect.

"Why these flowers?" Ten asked as he looked at the bouquet of pink and purple Forget-me-nots. Taeyong smiled sweetly as he knew that Ten's favourite were lily.

"These are called Forget-me-nots. I want you to never forget this day and always remember me." Ten smiled when he looked at the flowers.

"I would never ever forget this date and you." Ten said as he grinned. Taeyong only hugged him closer and planted a kiss on the younger's head. Ten rested his head on the older's shoulder.

"These will be my favourite flowers from now on." He whispered faintly and the older only held him tightly as a response.

Not only did Ten's favourite flowers were replaced by Forget-me-nots, the small crush for the older was also replaced by a beautiful and blooming love which brought them the happiness they deserved. Not only did the older changed his life, the younger grew confident of his looks and the older slowly helped him move on from his past. The younger trusted Taeyong and the older never did break his promise. Everything felt in right pieces and Ten and Taeyong,both made their little world a paradise.