Allen Walker x Reader- Witch Hunt (Continued) Part 1

~Your P.O.V.~

Ever since they tortured you on that day you began to calm down and think. Your wings were now the normal white, pure, color they used to be ,without anger. You still thought about Allen from time to time but not as much as before. You had started to move on, but you still felt bad leaving Allen with so many questions.

~Allen's P.O.V.~

I still miss (f/n), I couldn't asking myself questions like,'What happened?' or 'Where did she go'. I couldn't come out of the castle I lived in for 3 years. I just stayed inside and didn't bother with the rest of the world. I couldn't move on after that so I decided not to move on and stayed like this.

~Narrator's P.O.V.~ "/w Time skip from... where did he go? Flying Mint Bunny? Where are you?!"

While (f/n) was moving on more and more, Allen had finally lost love and is turning into the ruler, a bad one. His heart was almost beyond repair and no one could fix it in the kingdom, his heart was shading into a dark one. Now Allen was in charge of the kingdom and he was a dark ruler and had his people suffer. Allen thought to himself, 'If I suffer, the people will too!'

~Your P.O.V.~

I had decided to live in another city far enough to that they don't know me. There was a very kind ruler there I became his friend but tried not to fall in love with him, I remembered what happened last time I did. The ruler's name was Lavi, he was very childish and outgoing but he also took responsibility of his actions to make the people of his kingdom happy. You remembered how you and Lavi met too.

~Flashback Time!~

You flew down a few meters from the city and decided to walk into town.Lavi was visiting the towns people's kids and played with them, he noticed you entering the town and went to greet you.

"Hello there, you must be new. I am Lavi, obviously the king or ruler but I don't want to go all formal... I forgot to ask! What's your name?" Lavi asked.

"My name is (f/n), (f/n) (l/n), nice to meet you Lavi." you said. 'Wow he talks a lot.' you thought to yourself.

"Wait, may I ask what happened to you?" Lavi asked. You just noticed that you never really thought about your white dress a little bit ripped up and you had injuries all over your body also the fact that your hair was shorter than most.

"Oh, I was robbed and beaten..." you lied. You knew what happened but you didn't know if you could trust Lavi yet with that secret. Lavi then looked into your eyes, he knew you were lying.

"Don't lie, you can trust me with any secret, I promise I wont freak out and stuff."he said reassuringly.

"I was falsely accused of being a witch even though I wasn't, if you don't believe me then I can prove it!... Just not in public" you said. Lavi was shocked at first but then smiled.

"Come with me to my castle then you can prove it" he replied.

"Ok, sure..." Without noticing you started to cry warm tears, you remembered what happened and when you came back to the present you started to break down, luckily in the castle so there won't be a scene in the town. Lavi noticed and ran back to comfort you and asked what was wrong.

"I don't want to experience what happened again. Please don't hurt me like they did!..... S-sorry I'll explain later." you calmed down.

Both of you went into a room in the castle with no windows and a lock. Lavi locked the door and you told him the whole story, how you fell in love with Allen and how Lenalee accused you of being a witch and then when they tortured you. After that you started to cry but not as much as before.

"Ok, now you are going to have to prove that you aren't a witch..." Lavi said. You understood that that meant to blow your cover to him. You did it, you opened your pure, white, wings and showed them to Lavi. Your wings were so white they proved enough to be pure to Lavi. Lavi stood there shocked, you were an angel and they tortured you?! He asked in his mind.

"How could they do that just because of jealousy?! This is terrible here let me help!" Lavi said as he got people from the town to help you with your injuries. You then were bandaged up and after a few weeks you were feeling better.

~End of Flashback~

~Lavi's P.O.V.~

I couldn't help but feel bad for (f/n) when I met her and now........ I'M FALLING FOR HER! This is bad I don't want the same thing to happen to her again or to make her remember all of those terrible memories but... I'm so confused with myself!

"What are you confused about?"

'Oh no, I said that last part out loud' I thought. "Nothing, it's just that, um, I was wondering if you would like to join me, I was going to the town again to play with the children. I wouldn't want to be a bother though or anything so I was deciding if I should ask you or not."

"Oh, ok. I'll come." (f/n) replied. I sighed in relief that she believed what I said.

~Time-skip~

~Your P.O.V.~

I was playing with the little girls of the town in the flower field and saw two children, a boy and a girl. The boy gave a flower crown to the little girl. 'So cute!' I thought. I went to go look for Lavi but he showed up behind me in panic.

"(f/n), we have to go and warn everyone I just got a declaration of war from another kingdom and you won't like who it's from when you read the letter."

Suddenly you called out the children and told them to hurry back to their families and everyone was informed that there was going to be a war so they should prepare. Lavi took you back to the castle and got you in his room to read the letter. You first read out loud who it was from... "It's from that kingdom and... It's from the ruler, Allen Walker........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find out what happens next because this is only the beginning, its only part 1. Hehehe... I'll be nice and continue the story with 3 parts or maybe 8... I'll do 8 parts because I know who will be happy.

Kid: Did you say you were going to make 8 parts in your story?

Me: Yup? Ya happy?

Kid: Yes, 8 is so-

Me: Symmetrical, I know and so does everyone else Kid.