Derek hale make time for me

This was requested by PikaPrincessMorgan hope you like it I can always change it if you don't like it😊

Morgan's pov
Derek and I have been dating for a few years but lately he's been acting distant. And he's been coming home from fighting the supernatural and he hasn't had time for me."hey Morgan" oh now he has time for me, I thought after weeks maybe months of acting distant. "Don't you 'hey Morgan' me! After weeks upon weeks of ignoring me now all of a sudden you think you can talk to me!?! I don't think so." I yelled he never understood.

No one's pov
"I've been acting distant to protect you Morgan!!!" Derek yelled. "Fine then if you want to act distant and ignore me 'just to protect me' then I can't be your girlfriend then!" Morgan yelled and ran to their shared bedroom and started packing clothes and the necessary survival items. With tears streaming down her face Morgan ripped the necklace off that Derek got her for her birthday. After she left Derek glared at the door.

(Time skip to a few weeks into the future)

Morgan's pov
It's been a few weeks since Derek and I broke up and I was a mess I never came out of my room. And if I did come out of my room it was only for food water and if I had to use the bathroom. I was crawling into bed when I heard a knock on my window. "It must be the wind." I thought out loud. I rolled over so my back was facing the window. *knock knock knock* "ugh if that's stiles I swear to god I will push him off the roof." I groaned and walked over to the window only to see...... Derek. He looked like he's been crying (a/n yes the Derek hale was crying) his eyes were bloodshot and he had big bags under his eyes. "M-Morgan c-can I come in please." He begged. (Another a/n yes Derek hale stuttered and begged) I opened the window and he climbed through it. "What do you want hale?" I asked. "I'm sorry Morgan for not spending time with you and after you left I-I was a mess." And he broke down tears forming in his green eyes. "P-p-please j-just one more chance Morgan that's all I ask." "Oh Derek I'm sorry I was being clingy it's just I was worried that you didn't love me anymore." I said as I wrapped my arms around him. "Does this mean that we're back together?" Derek asked. "Of course sourwolf but this is your last chance don't mess up." "Don't worry I won't." He said and kissed my forehead. "Ha hand over the twenty stiles!" I look around to find Scott and stiles standing in my closet. "I'm gonna kill both of you." I threatened and laughed.

The end you and Derek lived happily ever after
I hope you liked it 😉