Chapter 1

"Adrianna get your good for nothing ass down here now!" Screamed Ms. Hagatha.

I sighed and climbed out of bed. I went to the bathroom, did my hygiene stuff and got dressed. I combed my hair and went downstairs where everyone was.

Ms. Hagatha was standing there with an evil as glare on her face. "You really love ruining shit don't you? You do realize no one loves your ugly ass and no one will ever love you. Your trash Adrianna. And that's all you will ever be." I was used to those words. Ms. Hagatha never said stuff like that to the other girls at the orphanage.

I grabbed some toast and sat on the floor. I watched how everyone socialized with their friends. I don't have any friends, nobody likes me because they all say I'm a bit cheaper, oh well.

Nobody talked to me, they just pretended like I didn't exist. I poured me some juice and finished my breakfast. Afterwards, I grabbed my stuff for school. They only allow us to go to school and come back unless we get permission to go elsewhere. I grabbed my coat and headed out.

Once I got to school I did my normal routine. Went to my locker and put my stuff away. Then I made my way to first period; English.

Everyone was socializing while doing there work. I just quietly did my work in the back of the classroom like my everyday life. Man I wish I had me some friends. I pulled out my light blue iPad touch and turned on some music.

I turned in my work and waited for the bell to ring. It rang after 5 minutes. I gathered my things and made my way to second period which was math. I hated math, it was always pretty hard for me.

I sat in the back of the class and put my iPad away. Then I started copying problems off the board. The teacher was asking people to answer questions. God please don't let her choose me.

She did. "Adrianna can you answer number nine for me?" She asked. I nodded and made my way to the front of the classroom. I solved the problem when I felt something being thrown at the back of my head. It was a note.

"YOUR SUCH A LOSER GO KILL YOURSELF" it read. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I blinked them back. People started laughing and giggling. "Aww is Adrianna about to cry?" One girl said. "She can, it's not like anybody cares about her." Another boy said. The class started laughing. "That's enough class!" said the teacher.

I ran out the class as people laughed at me in the halls. I made my way to the bathroom sat on the floor and cried. Someone came in.

They bent down to my level. Here comes the bullying.

"Hey are you OK" they asked. I looked up and saw a girl. She had long dark brown hair and smooth caramel skin. She was very pretty.

"No. People pick and tease on me everyday. They told me to kill myself. Sometimes I want to because nobody wants me astound. " I sobbed. The girl sat next to me and rubbed my back.

I wiped my tears. "I don't have any parents, the orphanage I live in is even worse, nobodycares for me. I have no friends.''
''Well I'll be your friend ☺." The girl said.

"What's your name?"

"Adrianna. You?"

"Amiee Jones."

"That's a pretty name. "

" Thanks. Well the bell is about to ring so, see you later. "

" Bye Amii. "

After the bell rang for 3rd period I bumped into Christye Jonas, the most popular girl here.

" Watch where you're going bitch!" she yelled. People stopped and stared waiting for my reaction. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. She scoffed. "Better be." Just then Amiee stood next to me. "Leave her alone Christye!" yelled Amiee. "OH shut the fuck up Amiee. I'm glad I left you for my better friends." Amiee rolled her eyes and drug me away from them.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. When I got back to the orphanage, I took out the note and read it again. I started crying against the wall "Why is my life so fucked up?"

//Ian Somerhalder//

"FUCK YESS " I moaned as some hoe was giving me head. I nutted in her mouth, next thing that slut was tryna kiss me. I slapped her.

I got to get dressed." Baby where you going? " she asked sadly. "You think I'm staying here? FUCK NO." I laughed. The hoe pouted. I grabbed my jacket and walked my ass out the door. I went back to my tour bus 3 blocks away. "Damn I gotta pee. And I ain't waiting no fucking 3 blocks." So I ran to the nearest building. I dashed in the bathroom.

After I finished I walked out only to be surrounded by a bunch of screaming teenage girls. I looked around and realized this was an orphanage.

One random girl asked for pictures. I took pictures wit her. Another asked for an autograph, more asked for hugs and kisses on the cheeks and handshakes.

I turned to leave when I saw a girl crying against the wall. She looked about 16 or 17. She was caramel color wit long pretty brown hair and hazel eyes. She was adorable all over.

All the girls went separate ways. I made my way over to the girl.

//Adrianna//

I was crying as I felt someone lift up my chin. I looked up it was Ian Somerhalder.

"Baby girl what's wrong? Why you crying?'' Ian asked sitting next to me.

''Because my life is so messed up. Everything is horrible." I sobbed. He pulled me into a hug. "It's okay, don't cry it's gonna get better."

"What's your name baby?''

"Adrianna"

"I'm Ian, Ian Somerhalder."

We talked for a bit until it was time for him to go.

I walked in and up to my room.

On my bed there was a note.

Adrianna you're such a slut. No one likes you. Do us a favor and KILL YOURSELF lol. - everyone.

An overwhelming pain came over me. My throat got dry and my body started trembling. My vision went blurry and I dropped to my knees. The tears started pouring from my eyes. "I hate it here because I wanted my parents back, I wanted a better life, I wanted to be loved and apppreciated, I just needed someone." I whimpered

I quickly turned around as I heard foot steps coming from behind.

He gently took the note out my hand and gave me sympathetic look. That made me cry even harder. He picked me up and cradled me. But why? Was Ian being nice to me? Never in my life, we'll anyone besides Amii, had been nice to me. Now Ian Somerhalder, famous American Actor, Model, and Film Producer is?

He put me down. "Pack all your stuff." He said as he walked out. I was confused but I packed everything I owned. Ian came back in my room a few minutes later with papers. "Well Adrianna I just adopted you so come on." I was shocked, I quietly carried my bags outside. Ian took them and put them in his trunk.

We got in the car and drove off.

The car was filled with silence for the first half of the drive until Ian asked me questions.

"So how old are you again Adrianna? "

" 16" I replied.

"A youngling " he said. I smiled.

We pulled in McDonald's. " You hungry? " Ian asked looking at me. " Yea " I said. " What you want? "I sat in thought. " A large fry and a medium caramel frappe " He nodded. After we got the food we began the ride home.

The rest of the ride was filled with silence." So Adreana(how he pronounced it) "
where you from?" He asked me.
"I don't know, I lived in that orphanage the most of my life?"
"Oh.... "
Ian looked at me worried.