The Before

One look and you just know what's coming. You have been excruciatingly waiting for this moment, for that signal, for the unspoken request to quench one's carnal thirst. And now that it has come, every cell in your body seems to acknowledge it.

You become more alert on the details. The curves and edges of her face, her body. Her tight pants and the treasure that lies beneath. The way her shirt fits snugly to her body, tracing a perfect concave. Her chest, rising up and down as she breathes deeply. Her lips slightly parted. Her eyes full of passion and intensity. Staring at her, you know she wants this as much as you do. It is incredible how one can turn you on with just a look. 

You just want to jump at her and devour every bit of her being but you do not want to ruin the moment. So you just savor every second, letting the passion build up even if certain part of you is incessantly throbbing and you already feel the dampness between your thighs. 

As if to tease you more, she began undressing. Slowly. Painfully slow actually. Removing her thin shirt with her short yet capable hands. Unhooking her bra from behind with such expertise. You have seen her do that before but it still makes you quiver in anticipation. You unintentionally lick your lower lips as she expose her luscious mounds. Oh! The things you can do with those using your mouth and hands! You try to control yourself and focus more on her hands as she unbuttons her pants and lowers the zipper. You get a peak of her underwear. Then she stopped. She looked at you wearing a coy smile. Taunting you to continue from where she has left. 

Of course, without second thought, you obliged. You walk slowly towards her. You're just a foot away from each other and yet it took you an eternity to reach her. Now you two are just inches away you can already feel the heat her body is emanating. For one last moment you stared at her and her half naked body, taking a mental picture of every single detail. 

Then you can no longer take it. You brought your hand up to caress her face, tracing its outline until you reached her neck. Finally, you enclosed your lips into her with your one hand holding her neck and the other slowly exploring her body. You started with a soft and gentle kiss. The kind of kiss that does not violate nor exploit. You tease her; biting and licking her lower lip to make her want you more. It worked! She pulls you closer to her, slightly aggressive. You like that. She deepens the kiss as you linger you finger near her breast, coaxing her more. She slips her tongue into your mouth and you eagerly accept it. Your tongues dance in an assertive rhythm. 

You can no longer control yourself right now. You are cupping her breast as you trace her neck with your tongue. She arches her back as if she already knows what will happen next. You continued to explore her lower until you reach her perky, pinkish nipples. They stand so upright it is as if they are begging you to suck them. And suck them is what you did. Gleefully tasting each tits as you circle them in your mouth. She presses herself harder into you with her hand behind your head. Her moans and groans of pleasure a sound of music in your ears. In this position, with your clit throbbing wildly, you lead her to the queen sized bed. Careful not to break the spell between the two of you..

-To be continued

Read more at http://blogwithpride.wordpress.com/