Micky's Smut Book

Logan rapidly knocked on Micky's door, waiting for an answer. He just came back from California after finishing filming his movies. Micky slowly opened the door but practically pulled him in once she saw Logan her door.

Both tongues met as Logan fell back on the couch with Micky wrapped in his arms. Logan grabbed Micky's hips so she was sitting directly on top of his hard. He guides Micky's hips as he closes his eyes and releases small moans.

"I can already feel how wet you are, baby." He moans as Micky moves her hips faster and harder against him, "F-fuck."

Logan removes Micky from on top of him and undresses until he's completely nude. Micky's jeans are stained and Logan moans at the sight. Once Micky is undressed, Logan loses control.

"L-lay down against the couch." He commands and slowly gets on top of Micky. Micky moans at the small skin contact made as Logan's dick slaps against her ass. Logan wastes no time to thrust deeply into Mickey.

"L-Logan." Micky calls out softly as she stares in the mirror in front of her, just watching Logan fuck her made her hornier, "I-I'm gonna cum."

Logan stopped as soon as the words came out Micky's mouth,

"Lay on your back, baby. Spread your legs." Micky quickly obeys and grabs onto Logan's hair as soon as his tongue is felt between her legs.

"Fuck! Logan!" Micky comes all over Logan's face.

"Micky, pump me, please." Logan whines and brings it to Micky's face.

"F-faster!" Logan moans as Micky's hand moves up and down on Logan's hard.

"Micky!" Logan yells as he cums all overs Micky's chest. Logan moves down to Micky's chest and slowly licks over it as she licks the cum off his face.