Veronica

Winnie's pov

I was sitting down and eating cheese puffs while watching 'the big bang theory', when my ring tone came on. *get back to work! Or your fi-*. I laughed at Benson from regular show. I pick it up and automatically know it is Simon. "Yello" I answer. "Its Simon I need you to get the girls and come to my office. You need to choose your outfit for the AMA's. Be down here in ten minutes, got it?" He says sternly. "Got it, chow" I reply and hang up. "Audrey! GG!"I yell while walking to the kitchen. "Coming" I hear their voices in unison. I put the green bowl in the sink and sit on the island waiting. It takes them about five minutes before they get down. "What did you need" GG asks while rushing down the steps. "A glass of water?" I ask with a baby face. They look at me with 'seriously' faces and sit down on the island's chairs. "I'm just kidding. Simon needs us to be at his office by......." I look at my watch and say "11:10". "Well then let's hurry!" Audrey says in a rush. We all grab our things and run out the door. I lock it and we all start running to the car. Cause even though we are new to the music biz, we are still pretty big. I get in the back, and slide on my beige leather jacket. I wasn't wearing any thing big. I was wearing a hot pink flowy crop top, with a beige leather jacket. I had on normal dark skinny jeans and brown booties. My hair was curly, (as usual) but I had a little bit of jewelry. We finally made it and I hopped out the car. We walked past several doors until we made it to Simon's room. GG slowly opened the door to reveal Simon and a girl who looked to be in her mid 20s. We all sat down on the brown couch in front of his desk. "Girls, this is Veronica" he explained while pointing to the lady next to him. The first thing I noticed was she had cloudy white hair. It actually looked REALLY good. It wasn't too white it looked like it was disapearing. She had on navy blue vans with some skinny jeans and a purple flowy top. "She is your stylist. Now, we've seen you and gotten to know you and we know your style. She will take you to a designer store and you will choose your favorite outfit. Then you will come back and show me it." He said firmly. "Ok" we said at the same time. "Run along now!" He exclaimed. We walked out and she walked a different direction. "Uh where are we going?" GG asked. "Yeah where" Audrey also asked. "Your stars now honey your being driven in that car" she said finally stopping and pointing to a silver ridiculously flawless car. "Wow." Was all I could say.

*A/N*

»»»»»»»( to the side): that is Audrey.

»»»»»»»(external link): that is GG.

COMMENT

VOTE

I hope you like it!