Coral and Red (Boyxboy)

[This is really short and kind of cheesy but I couldn't pass up one of Rae's challenges. Hope you like it. May<3 ps. Sorry no major dirty bits, just still kinda hard for me to go to into detail I guess...sometime soon I'll make a R rated one for those who want it...maybe lol]

Coral and Red

Today is the day. My favorite day, made even more special because it only comes once every four years. Today is February 29th, but more importantly today is my birthday! This is only the fifth time in my entire life that I will get to celebrate my birthday on the actual day of my birth. Normally I celebrate it the 28th or the 1st of March.

I sniffed the air from my cozy bed. Mmmm, I know what that smell is.

Chocolate Chip PANKCAKES!!

It is my birthday breakfast. Every year my boyfriend has cooked something special on the day we celebrated my birthday, but I let him in on a little tradition my mom started for me. When leap year came around, breakfast would be made extra special with my most favorite pancake ever.

When I smelt the amazingness I jumped up and and ran out of the room. I couldn't help but express my happiness, so I started to sing a little song.

“Happy birthday to me, I am soooo amazing. Today is my birthday. Happy birthday to MEEEE!!!” I danced the whole way down the hall to my made up song.

Stopping in the kitchen doorway, I admired my hunk. He is so sexy, the dark brown hair tussled and a dirty apron around his lean waist. Mmm makes me wanna just eat him for breakfast. Thinking that was a great idea, I move behind him quietly as I could and got in a good long lick to his cheek before he turned around. I grinned broadly at the shiny line going from his jaw to his forehead.

“I am going to get you for this, Paul.” Freddie said pointing at the saliva on his face.

“Maybe, but not todaaayyy.” I sang as I spun away, intending to sit back and watch his hunkiness work on my food. He spun me back however and planted a kiss on my lips before returning me and giving me a swift swat on the bum.

“Happy Birthday, baby. I am almost done, I was going to bring it to you in bed.” He looked kind of sad that his plans to serve me were foiled.

“Mmm, but I smelled the deliciousness and floated to the kitchen, there was no stopping it.” I blew him a kiss and sat at the table.

When he finished he set the table and I dug in, moaning with pleasure from the superb taste of chocolate goodness.

“I am glad you enjoy the food Paul, but could you stop with those noises please.” Freddie shifted in his seat.

“Why?” My sly smirk wasn't lost on him.

“You know why.” Oh and that I did, that's why I expressed my joy like that often, it makes him think of other times when I make those noises. I was about to go all out when his next statement stopped me.

“I have a surprise for you.” For me!? Yay birthday surprises!

“What is it? What is it?” I was bouncing in my sit, to excited to be still.

“I can't tell you that or it wouldn't be a surprise. You'll have to wait a while longer.”

“Oh, fine.” Yea I was pouting, but today was my day, everyone should be doing what I want.

“Why don't you go get ready and I will clean up. Take a nice long bubble bath and your surprise will be ready then.” Ooooooo, bubble baths, I just love them. I know not very manly but whatever, if you've tried them then you know. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I knew that I'd be a while so the sooner I got in the sooner I'd have my surprise.

After my amazing soak in a bath filled to the brim with bubbles, it was time to sexify myself. Gotta look good on such a great day. I was just finishing, messing with my hair in the mirror when Freddie knocked on the door.

“You almost done babe, its ready for you.”

“Yay, coming.” I opened the door, shouting vua-la and felt joy at his awestruck look at my appearance. He shook himself out of his trance and smiled.

“You look great. So since this is our first time spending you actual birthday together I wanted to make it even more special.” He pulled me into the bedroom and I almost cried. It was beautiful. There were roses and candles and everything. We never did anything supper special for our anniversaries because we are boring and just go to the movies and dinner or something. Not that I mind, most of the time it was my idea.

“There are twenty roses, one for everyday you were born.” He murmured moving in behind me to wrap his arms around my waist.

“Coral and red?”

“Mmhmm, the lady at the flower shop said that red obviously means love and coral means desire.”

“Oh desire you say? Are you hinting at something?”

He didn't answer immediately but starting kissing my neck and running his hands up and down my chest.

“So what do you want to do for your birthday today?”

“I can think of a few things but first, you.”

I shoved Freddie to the bed and bounced on top of him. Raining kisses all over his face I complemented everything I loved about the room and him. He pulled me in for a real kiss. Dragging his lips across mine in a way that he knew I liked best. Then just when I was getting into it he flipped us around and started kissing down my body, pushing up my shirt and unbuttoning my jeans. He pulled them off and then flipped onto his back again. Oh yay! This is my favorite position. Most people don't like doing all of the work, but I love being in control! He is such a sweetheart. I got to work removing his clothes and soon we were kissing and moaning as I seated myself. Things progressed quickly after that, the room filled with sighs and moans and groans.

We reached our end together, it was perfect.

We lay together on the bed cuddling and enjoying the closeness. Coming down slowly from the awesome high.

“Did you know that being born on a leap day was said to be bad luck?”

“Oh yea?”

“Mmhmm, but I guess it skipped me, because meeting you was the best luck in the world.”

“You think so?”

“I know so, I love you Freddie. Thank you for the best February 29th to date.”