Hospital

I woke up in the hospital. Around me was a lot of people. The person that stood out the most was Jermey. Everybody left gifts like balloons and stuffed teddy bears. I have one gift that was chocolates that had a letter with it. I think the letters from Jeremy. The letter had this written on it :

~these chocolates are for you, I know how much you love them so eat up~ Haley

So my guess was wrong, it was actually from one of my best friends named Haley. The nurse walked in. For now everybody was out of the room. She stuck a needle to me. I hate needles, it's why I'll never be a nurse or doctor. I have had a bad past. I will heal soon or at least that's what people say.

"You'll be able to leave this afternoon." The nurse said looking happy.

"Thanks." I replied

I think that doctor doesn't like me, I can be a pain sometimes. She allowed people to come back again. She also told me nothing serious had happened. Nobody came back so I just went to sleep. I woke up 3 hours later and seen abby with my bags packed ready to drive me home. I got up and took the outfit I had planned and put it on. I headed out and abby started talking.

"You know I don't like her." She said
"So, what are you saying." I replied
"Just that I'm planning a party for you and didn't invite her." She said smiling.
"Ok I never said you had to invite her and why are you throwing a party." I asked
"Because it's a welcome back party for you." She said answering my question.

By the time we got done talking we were at the car. We put the bags in the car and got in. We buckled up and headed out towards the house. In the car we heard the song come get her. We sand and danced. Our dancing was horrible and so was our singing. We pulled up in the driveway to our house and got out. We grabbed the bags and went in. Abby unlocked the door and walked in. We walked in and turned on the lights and everybody jumped out and yelled welcome back. I thought they would yell surprise, but I was wrong.