XII

Three months later

"Okay thank you!" I say hanging up the phone with tears rolling down my face.

"Are you okay love?" Harry asks me turning his head in my direction.

"Nope!" I say with a pop.

"What's wrong? The boss making ya work late again ya lazy bum?" he asks playfully.

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THOSE CORNY ASS JOKES? IF I JUST SAID NO THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE JOKES? CAN'T YOU TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS HURT OR ARE YOU JUST PLAIN IDIOTIC YOU BLIND BIMBO?!" I snap I look up to see his whole face drop and immediately slap a hand over my mouth as a tear rolls down his face.

Oh my God! He probably hates me now! Way to go Tori!

Harry turns around and walks down the hall and into his bedroom closing the door behind him.

I follow him and knock on the door. He doesn't answer so I just open the door.

"Get out! Get out of my house!" he says his voice raised slightly.

"I'm so sorry!" I cry before turning and heading to the front door.

I open to be greeted by his smiling parents.

Shit it's Sunday!

"Tori dear what's wrong, why are you crying?" Leanne asks me but I ignore her and rush past her and down the stairs forgetting completely about the elevator.

I get inside of my car and close the door locking it as my body shakes rapidly as it racks with sobs.

I cry because I might have just fucked up the one thing in my life that made me happy.

Not to mention the news that I never got to tell him because of the phone call.

------------------

"Look I'm sorry about your son but that was my mom! The rock in life, my best friend, my everything. Who am I going to talk to now? I'm all alone! I have so many people around me but it's not the same! I don't have anyone left!" I break down crying.

"You have me!" I hear Harry's voice and my head snaps up.

"But I was such an ass to you!" I cry remembering it.

"You were but it's nothing compared to everything else that I've been called. Now come here and hug me please." he says opening his arms.

I walk into his arms crying even harder because I was down right rude to this man and here he is still loving me.

"I love you!" I say calming down in his embrace.

"I love you too and you know, it's been so amazing knowing you and falling in love with you! I couldn't ask for a better woman for me! You complete me in every way possible. We fit like two puzzle pieces and I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" he says and I look up at him.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you too!" I say with a smile.

"Good because this next part would be so awkward if you didn't!" he chuckles and releases me leaving me confused until he reaches in his pocket.

He pulls out a blue velvet box and gets on his knee in front of me. My mouth drops open as I start crying again.

He opens the box revealing a breathtaking engagement ring.

"Victoria Michelle Reynolds would you do me the honors of becoming mine forever and ever, amen?" he asks me.

"Yes! Oh God yes Harry!" I say holding out my hand which he grabs and slides his pointer finger over mine before he finds my ring finger slipping the ring on it.

------------------

Wedding ring engravement

"My love for you blinds me!"

"Oh my God Harry! This ring is beautiful!" I say looking at it in awe.

"I got it before I got my sight back. I'm glad you like it love!" he smiles down at me.

"Well you surprised me and now it's my turn!" I say standing up.

Harry's parents look at Harry then at each other trying to figure out what I'm talking about.

"Harry come here!" I beckon him over with my finger.

Once he stands in front of me I pull him closer so that I can whisper in his ear.

"Oh my God!" he wraps his arms tightly around my waist pulling me inevitably closer as I feel tears spill from his eyes.

His parents watch in confusion as I wrap my arms around his neck, standing on my toes to be closer to level with him.

He pulls away after a while and kisses me passionately then he drops to his knees in front of me.

He lifts up my shirt and lays his forehead on my belly and places his hands on either sides of my stomach.

He lays kisses all over my stomach as more tears constantly drip from his eyes as his mother gasps with realization and buries her face into her husband's neck as she cries as well.

"Well I guess that means that a congratulations is in order!" Harry's father says.

"My baby!" Harry says looking up at me with a smile.

"Your baby!" I say smiling equally as hard.

"Our baby!" he says standing up and capturing my mouth with the plush pillows that are his lips.

His mom clears her throat and we break apart.

"As much as we love you both, that is a show we do not want to see! Get a room!" she says.

"Nahh we good here!" I say laughing.

"Yeah, don't watch!" Harry says.

"Is that anyway to talk to your mother young man?" his father asks playfully.

"I don't know father, is it?" Harry asks with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations Tori, we're so happy for you guys." Harry's father says looking up at me from the couch.

"Thank you. I'm so happy to finally be starting a life and a family with Harry." I say with a wide smile.

Hey guys, I know its been a while but I'm back and trying to work on a chapter for all of my books. The next chapter of this book will be longer so stay tuned for that. Anywho,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire