Chapter 9

OK SO PEOPLE I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN AS GRAPHIC WITH SEX IN MY STORIES BUT IDK WHY IM JUST BORED AND THEYRE DRUNK SO IM GONNA NOW SO IF IT IS T YOUR THING THEN DONT READ

Lea's POV

_________

I pulled Andy into our room and locked the door. Or at least I think it was our room I was really drunk. I pushed Andy against the door and smashed my lips to his. He kissed back forcefully and held my waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily gave.

Our tongues played around in each others mouths and eventually Andy's won in the fight for dominance. I had some how taken off my shoes and gloves, same with Andy's shoes. He had my pinned against the door now and was trailing kisses down my neck to the top of my boobs, where my dress was. I moaned loudly and tangled my fingers in his hair.

He started sucking on my sweet spot while undoing my corset to get my dress off. Once my dress was thrown off to who knows where I started sliding Andy's shirt over his head. Once I got it off I started trailing kisses down his neck, to his chest, and finally down to the rim of his pants.

I unbuckled them and yanked them down. He stepped out of them and pulled me back up to his lips. He easily unhooked my bra and took off my underwear, throwing it carelessly across the room. We could still here the loud music banging through the walls.

I broke out of the kiss and went on my knees, so that I was face to face with his area. I pulled down his boxers and smirked. I licked up and down the sides of his dick and eventually put it in my mouth. He grabbed handfuls of my hair and pulled on it as me moaned.

I stopped and stood up, smashing my lips to his once again, but with more force. He kissed back equally as hard and started to pick me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He set me down on the bed and hovered over me, still not breaking the kiss.

He spread my legs far apart and slowly entered me. I winced but soon got used to it. He thrust in and out faster and harder hitting my spot every single time. I was clawing at his back in pleasure and he sucked on my neck again.

He got really fast, then I came shortly followed by him. He pulled out and collapsed next to me, and we both fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up with a pounding head. Fuck hangovers I feel dead. I groaned and turned around to face Andy. He was still asleep, awww how fucking cute is he.

I kissed his nose and quietly got out of bed. I realized I wasn't wearing any clothes so I muttered," well at least I'm ready for a shower."

I wrapped myself in a towel and started looking for clothes to change into after my shower. I felt two cold hands place themselves on my hips. I turned and my face was an inch from Andy's. "Morning beautiful," he said lightly kissing my forehead.

"Morning Andy," I said blushing.

"Do you have a hangover babe," he asked.

I nodded my head then held it because it hurt so much. "Ya," I groaned.

"Aw babe, you take a shower and I'll make you breakfast. What would you like," he asked.

"My favorite smoothie please," I asked batting my eyelashes.

He laughed and said," anything for my princess."

I kissed his cheek and went into the bathroom to shower. When I got out I quickly dried off and got dressed. I wore a black and red corset, black ripped skinny jeans, and black and white checkered converse. I dried and teased my hair, then went into the kitchen where Andy had my smoothie and some aspirin waiting for me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks," I said taking my drink from him.

"Anything for the one I love," he whispered into my ear sending shivers up and down my spine.

"Stop it," I said, even though I didn't want him to stop and he knew that.

"Ok. Now once you're finished M'lady we are going to have a day to ourselves," he said sitting next to me on the counter.

"Where to," I asked swinging my legs back and forth.

"Anywhere you want."