Introduction

*Kids are laughing but then screams fill the air, the sounds of bones breaking and mechanical parts moving rapidly are heard far in the distance but yet they seem as if they are right in the middle of your village*

"My baby!" You hear a mother scream but you then realise that it's your own mother slowly being pulled away by a man in a white suit, she's still screaming at the man and trying to hit him to get to you. You look at her for a moment before hearing the loud bang of the pistol that was aimed at her head. Your mother's lifeless body falls to the ground, seemingly still alive "Mommy. Mommy?" Was all you said before looking around you. Silence

The man looks at you before reaching to grab you but stops as if there was a barrier around you. He walks away as if nothing had ever happened. You look around and everything starts to fade, being swallowed by darkness, your mother's body just a few inches away from you. Tears roll down your face as you cry before fully passing out.

*The memory fades from sight before snapping back into reality*

"Dude, Dude!" You hear someone say as they shake your shoulder "Still thinking about the massacre?" The voice asks you as they rub your back "Don't worry man, you've got us. You've got the village" They say as they stand up waiting for you to do the same.

*You start to feel dizzy as you see someone in the distance*

"Hello little one, It's been so time since I last saw you," The figure says before chuckling "It's a tragedy about what happened to your dear mother isn't it?" It asked before appearing next to you sitting on a rock

The figures smile faded "No you CAN'T LEAVE!" They yell as you start to fade away but are kept there by a strange force "Don't trust them! Your closest allies may be the ones who want you and our kind dead!" They say as they grab you by the shoulders but you quickly fade back into reality.

*You see your friend once again*

"Hey, Dude. Are you feeling okay? You don't look so good" They say before sitting next to you "Maybe I should go get some Avris for you," They think out loud "It's probably for the best," They say.

*Pitch blackness, the figure is next to you again but you don't seem to have disappeared*

"Kill him. Kill him NOW! HE'S ONE OF THEM!" The figure yells at you pointing at your friend and then at the mark on your hand "USE THE MARK! USE YOUR GIFT OF THE VOID!" They are clearly getting angry.

"Tell me what he is!" You yell at the figure raising your hand at the figure, the figure holds up his hands in defence "Please don't harm me. I'm your helper, just kill him" They say, their lips trembling.

*You wake up, looking around, you then realise that you are in the villages infirmary*

"Hey dude you passed out and I was worried," They say holding their hands behind their back. You have a bad feeling about the situation at hand and just respond "Ah hey dude, I just wasn't feeling the best. So what's behind your back?" You ask them and their look turns evil as they reveal a knife "This is for my kind!" They yell before trying to stab you but you hold out your mark and they seem to disappear instantly, leaving nothing behind.

Hey, guys and gals (I'm not assuming anyone's gender -,-). It's me, Blip back at it again with the Rps that he hopes are going to be decent, hopefully, this one will be. Anyway if you are reading this then you read my little introduction about things that are going on but anyway I'll explain it so people understand. 

So basically everyone that joins that RP will have experienced the massacre of the tribe that they all grew up in but some have forgotten more than others, for example, this introduction show that my character remembers the day fully. There's this figure known as the void that has granted us powers by giving our characters a mark of the void that gives us 4 abilities and none are the same. People are trying to kill the people with marks because they think that the void is evil blah, blah. You must work together as a tribe to defeat the hunters, the evil but are they the evil ones? 

Science has created creatures that roam the wild so that's something to look out for.

You may leave a comment, question or just plain old vote.