Chapter 3

Cody's POV

I was playing DOTA with my friends when someone texted me. I took a glimpse of my phone and saw that it was Shane. I didn't read her message right away because I didn't want to lost control of the game. A half hour past had my friends and I am still playing DOTA when my phone begins to ring. It's just keeps on ringing and ringing. I put on silent, so that we won't get distracted by the ringtone. My friends noticed that my phone has been ringing for like 5 minutes.

Friend1 : Kanina pa ring ng ring yang phone mo ah, Bat hindi mo kaya sagutin.

Friend2 : Kaya nga! Sino ba yan? Sagutin mo na para tumigil na.

Friend3 : Si Shane ba yan? Ikaw ba naka first base na sakanya?

Cody : Oo naman, 4th base pa!
Friend4 : weh? You're lying right? We need a proof. Video mo minsan!!!

Cody : Okay guys, Chill! I promise I'll have the proof before this week ends. Let's just play for now.

But the truth is Shane and Cody didn't go that far yet. Believe me or not Shane doesn't allow Cody to do First base or any base yet because she believes at Sex before marriage. Does she really believe at Sex before marriage or is she having a second thought about Cody. Know one really knows. What will Cody do to fulfill his promise to his friend?!

When we were done playing DOTA. I was thinking about what I said earlier to my friends. I told them that I'm going to give them a proof before the week ends. I unlocked my phone and check my calendar " shit, today already Wednesday!? " I yelled. That means I have to do it tomorrow. I texted Shane: ( yes, I don't call her "my girlfriend" around my friends because I don't really love her, I just courted her because my friends dared me. )
" Hey Babe, How are you. Want to meet up tomorrow after school @ my house? " after I pressed send, I put my phone inside my pocket without even waiting for her reply and went to sleep.

Shane's POV

I took my phone under my pillow to check what time is it. It was already 6:30 A.M. I was shocked that I forgot to set my alarm last night. " my baby texted meeee " I said to myself with a big smile on my face. He said:
"Hey Babe, How are you. Want to meet up tomorrow after school @ my house? "

I was also shocked because why does my boyfriend want me to go to their house all of a sudden? Before even I could think of all the bad reason I typed " sure babe " and pressed send. I went to our house bathroom and quickly took a shower. When I was done showering I put on: Simple T-shirt with B&W stripes, Ripped jeans and my Vans shoes that my dad gave me on my 15th birthday. After a half hour I was already all set!, I went to our kitchen to eat some cereal. I didn't bother waking up mom because I know she's tired too. I opened their room slowly and left a note saying:
" I left already, iLoveYou - Shane "
I forgot to say that I live near the school. I started walking to school. I got to school just on time. When I got inside the building it's already 7:27 A.M, which means I only have 3 minutes to go to my locker. I hurriedly went to my locker, I made it to my locker in about 2 minutes. I took all the stuff that I'm going to be needing today and put it inside my bag. The bell rung signaling us to go to our class. Today is only the second day of school, yesterday's schedule was 123 so today's schedule is going to be 456. I have 4th: Music 5th: Science 6th: English. I went to my 4th period and sat at the back of the room. While waiting for our teacher to arrive. I took my phone and noticed that there's an exclamation mark (!) on my inbox. I opened my inbox saw Alexandria's text. "fudge, I forgot to reply to her text last night. " I whispered to myself. I don't want her to keep my diary for a long time, so without even realizing that it's kind a too late to reply, I replied anyways. I said:
" Hi, Good morning Alexandria. Yes, This is Shane Rodriguez. Thank you so much. I thought I lost it. I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday, I was just really in a hurry. And I'm also sorry for the late reply. Can you please bring my diary today? If you're still at your house and just give it to me when we see each other around the campus? Or can you just tell me what's your locker number so we can meet up there?' I pressed send and put my phone in my pocket because the teacher is already here.

Alex's POV
I woke up with the loud yell of my mom. Saying
Mom : " Alexandia Martinez, bangon na... It's already 7:15 A.M, pag hindi ka pa bumangon diyan. Bubuhosan na kita ng malamig na tubig!  "
" Alex you're going to be late to school. Isa!!! "  she yelled again.
" okay, okay I'm awake, I'm awake" I said loudly so that my mom can hear me.

I went to go take a quick shower and put on whatever on my closet with my Adidas shoes. I rushed to go downstairs, I saw that mom cooked hotdog for breakfast, I took one and put it in my mouth. I told my mom that I'm leaving and I drove off.

I was late for like 20 minutes. I hurriedly went to the main office to go get a late pass. The principal told me that she'll just give me a warning for now because this is my first time being late. She also reminded me that today is 456 days.  I took out my schedule to double check what my 4th period is. I was correct, it's Music!