00- dreams.

so the first chapter! i really hope you enjoy this part and the other parts. 

lots of love, cruise.

**

dark. 

dark is all i can say. now i see the darkest of the dark colour. which is black.

even a kindergarten students know it. suddenly, lights and colours start setting in my sight. oh. look at this. i'm in a garden. an abandon garden? please. i've never been so entertained. oh. look again. there are people right there. laughing and smiling all the way to their destination. 

1 man with 3 girls. i wonder the girls are his daughters. but, where is the mom? 

he could be a single dad. or, he could be just another babysitter! well, why did i set an argument between that weird  conclusions. hey. but look again! they're the only visitors here. 

well i better go with them. unless i want to die right here. alone. in an abandoned park. huh?

typical. cliche. like those cheesy horror movies. hey. i wonder if there is such a thing like cheesy horror movies. bleh. who knows? 

better get going ASAP! they're leaving.

"Excuse me!" 

well, what an amazing respond. 

"Excuse me guys!" another amazing respond! "Hey! you guys! can you hear me?" are they deaf?

"Hey are you guys deaf because i'm basically right behind you screaming!" nice! no respond. well i'll just have to snuck into their van and followed them! A white van with black strip showed in front of a big tree. guess that's the van! 

"Hey guys come on! we're late for the lunch!" said the man with leather jacket. "Come on unc! we just had a sandwich! and a turkey! we're too full!" said the girl with pigtails. "doesn't mean we can go home late El." the man help El go inside the van. 

strange. i feel like i've heard that name  before. but where?

"Yea, we're full uncle! and we still have a park mission. can we go out there for 15 more minutes?" the girl with pink tutu asked. cute. "Hey not fair you did not invite me for the mission! but you guys already played for 5 hours right there. and actually you guys had 4 hours. so no more playing next time kay core?" asked the man again while helping core.

core. ah! where did i hear that name!?

"But daddy, will you promise us that we will finish our park mission next time?" ask the girl with Long wavy hair. wow she looks like me. even prettier. 

"i hope i can promise you but.-" the man's face looks like he's frustated. what is he hiding. 

wait. i don't even care. But i do. wait what? 

The man in leather still hold his voice. he looks confused. but then he speaks.

"I Promise my princess." 

Aaanddd the machine started. and we hit the road. woo!

god. i look like a cheesy teen, who just had her 18th birthday. 

they sang together and i did too. but they don't realise i'm there. and i'm curious. what world am i? i don't wear something magical. huh?  after 3 hours on the road we stopped.

we arrived  right in front  of a house. not so big. but pretty. there are flowers everywhere. the grass are green. and there is a few bird humming a pretty song. "Let's go guys! we're in so much trouble cause we're late!" said the man. after the girls got out from the van we walked to the house. past the flower garden and some trees. 

but there is something odd that make us stop. the door was open. well that's fine and normal. but the glass windows. they're broken. the glass shattered into pieces. and some og the window steel is broken. "Wait right here girls." commanded the man. i follow him inside the house.

there are many pieces of shattered glass. and some vases are broken. and some paintings are fallen and scratched. wow. this house is a mess in the inside. 

woah! hold up right there! there are blood stain! is that blood?! or ketchup? 

what the? this is so messed up! call the police will you?! instead of calling police the man just called a woman's name.

"Airlia!Airlia!"  That name! god i wish i knew! but i don't. 

a loud boom sound spread all over the house making the girls' scream. they ran to the man and the man hold them. and then suddenly a woman  with blue eyes and black  hair showed up and hugged the man she hold the girls too. 

"Where are Wade and  Carleine?!"

"They-they t-" she stopped.

when suddenly a dark shadow like the darkest of dark pulled her. 

"AIRLIA!"

"MOM!"

two screams collided with a drop body sound. I just stand there with my jaw drop. Airlia, is she dead? oh god this ain't good. and then the dark shadows turned into some creepy animal. is that even animal? that ain't animal that is some

FREAKING CREEPY CREATURE! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE GUYS!

the man hold the girls tighter while i'm standing by the door watching carefully every moves like a slow motion. the creepy creature looks like he's ready to attack them with their claws and spells, i look at the moves carefully it's like the claws and spell ready to attack their body when suddenly the woman hold the attack with some shield that really powerful. 

and the powers collided. my vision is blurred. the last thing i remembered is 

the girls and the man fainted. and,

the monster is gone. so did the woman.

-------------

a/n: and the monster marries Airlia. lol. no kidding that is a joke for me! ha.

by the waaaaaaaaaaay! thank you so much for you to read this part till the end! 

there are many grammar errors i know. and i'm sorry for that;) 

i hope you enjoy this part and the other parts! 

lots of love, cruise. 

p.s: 

oh and sorry if this story boring just let me know why okay? comments and vote! ;)