2:the Queen Bitch

Monday 15th march

Orla's POV

"Hey Orla!" I could hear Macie shouting to me, trying to get my attention, rolling my eyes I walked faster, Seeing Tristan ahead of me I ran up to him jumping onto his back and wrapping my legs around his strong torso, hoping that Macie would leave us in peace. But no, my sanity was to much to wish for as I looked over my Shoulder to see her running towards us, her little army of fakes and Wannabes trailing after her.

"Ahhh Orla, did you miss me." Tristan said pushing me further up his back, I noticed his hands were placed on my but, keeping a firm grip on me to make sure i didn't fall of.

"You wish, I think I missed Macie more than you!" He let out a small laugh,

"I will be 6ft under by the day you, Miss me, your sexy boyfriend, more than that blonde haired bitch!" I leaned forwards kissing his cheek, before checking behind me again, yup, they were heading in the direction of us and Macie was looking at us, the reason I hate her so much is that, we'll let me put it this way, Tristan is the hottest boy in are year, followed closely by Cian, and Macie, being The bitch that she is thinks that every one in the whole school love her, so she openly flirts with every one, I swear that out of the 400 boys in our year only about 30 of them hadn't given themselves to her, she was a queen bitch.

"Speak of the devil." I whispered in Tristan's ear,as Macie came level with us.

"Tristan!" She said,or should I say screamed, yeah that sounds more like Macie, funny we used to be friends! I'm joking I can literally smell bitch on people, not saying that she didn't try to be my friend, she spent literally a whole term when I first got hear trying to give me expensive presents, and inviting me to all the parties, I just told her to 'fuck of, and if she needed to BUY her friends, then that is just sad.' And then I bitch slapped her, her shit was getting annoying, I did get a whole week of exclusion but it was worth it just to see her face and hear the pathetic noise that came out of her well used mouth. Let's just say that she doesn't try to be my friend any more, apart from when Tristan's around.

Coughing when she didn't say anything, she gave me that bitch stare, that I gladly returned.

" ohh sorry Orlaie I didn't see you there, how's little Cass-Cass?" I roled my eyes, like she actually cared!

"She's doing just fine, I heard that your sister has a boyfriend." Her sister, Florence, was just about the same age as Cassidy, the other day Cassidy came home saying the little Florence had a boyfriend, that would of been fine with me, but apparently he was 15! That's just wrong.

"Oh there doing fine, they could keep it down at night though!" She burst out into a set of high pitch giggles. Tristan stepped away from her, even though I couldn't see his facial expression from his back I could tell he would have an eyebrow raised. I mean who says that about there sister? Macie that's who,

"Alright well we need to get going, Mr Kertan will go mad if we are late."

Tristan said walking away from the Queen bitch and her followers. I jumped of his back, adjusting my bag before gathering his hand in my own.

"My Locker first ." I said swinging his hand backwards and forwards as we walked towards Monet block, as we are an arts school are blocks are named after famous, artist, dancers, actors and singers. My locker is in Monet block while Tristan and Cian's are in Harrison block, thankfully the walk between takes a 5 minuets at most.

As we came to my locker I saw Mel, Izzy and Kiki.

Those girls are beautiful , and my joint 3rd besties, Mel, who's full name is melody , but she hates it so we call her Mel or Kate Which is her middle name, she has really long blonde, straight hair, dip-dyed brown , her eyes are a beautiful greeny blue, she needs glasses 24/7, they make her look pretty though and when she doesn't wear them, apart from the fact that she is practically blind, her face looks different, still beautiful but not as stunning as she does with them. She has a medium sized frame, quite big busts, I'm not a lesbian, I'm just telling you what she looks like! And very long legs, she's faster than most of the boys in are year and all the girls, would defiantly be able to do any sport possible, even cheerleading, if a bitch like Kyra, Macie 'Bestie', didn't run it! Just beacuse we are an arts school doesn't mean we just do arts, we specialise in arts, we still have to do PE, I wouldn't have come hear if it didn't! If her Mum wasn't deputy head she wouldn't come to this school. She used to get bullied and isn't that smart but once you get to know her and she comes out of her shell gone is the shy girl and hear to stay is this confident big mouthed hilarious girl, I must admit she is a bit of a push over, but I love her.