chapter 5

"Baby Ive been, I've been losing sleeeep, dreaming about the things that we could beee"Riley turned to the side and winked, making me chuckle.

"You're a horrible singer" I muttered, she turned to look at me, and we both burst out laughing.

"Sing with me" She asked me.

"Old, but i'm not that old, young but i'm not that bold, and I don't think the world is sold, where just doing what were told"We both song. Our voices sounding awfully.

"We should duet on The Xfactor, what do you think?" She asked, before she started singing again.

I shook my head. "We wouldn't even get through the auditions"

I parked infront of Anne Betseys.

"This is one of my favourites Café in town" Riley spoke, smiling.

"Mine too" I smiled at her, before getting out and jogging towards the passengers side. By the time I got there Riley was already out.

I scowled. "What's wrong?" She asked me, confused.

I shook my head. "Nothing"

"Come on, tell me" She pushed.

"I just wanted to open the door for you" I explained, nervously. "But it doesn't ma-"

"Of course it matters, Next time you can open the door for me" I chuckled.

"Are you hinting, that you will come out with me, again?" I asked her, she chuckled, before shrugging her shoulders and skipping away towards the door.

"She's so cute" I muttered to myself before chasing behind her.

~*~

Thank you so much for the almost 1k reads.

-Heartbreaker99_