fifteen

Peyton POV

We get ready for mini golf and all hop in Kylie's car. Shawn said he'll meet us at the mini golf place.

We get there and only a few cars are parked I the parking lot which is good so we won't be stopped a hundred times during the golfing and I won't be asked about Shawn.

Shawn isn't there yet but we still get the clubs and I text him to come and meet us at the hole we are at.

"Shawn!" Kylie yells, I blush when Kylie shouts his name. "We're over here!"

"Oh, hey Kylie," Shawn says to Kylie then smiles at me, I blush even more. I can feel my face getting hot.

"Hey, so glad you could make it! I'm sure Peyton is too!" Kylie tells Shawn and then looks right into my eyes.

"Yeah, we're glad that you could come!" I say and smile at him.

"Well I'm glad I could! Now let's play so I can win!" He says and I hand him a golf club.

We start playing, and Shawn and I talk for a bit. He's really funny and nice and surprisingly good at mini golf.

I notice Kylie talking to Shawn too. I just assume it's because they know each other. Kylie is doing terrible at golf, but I think it has something to do with the fact that she is wearing four inch heels.

--

After Shawn wins at mini golf we all go inside and return the gold clubs.

"So that was a good game!" Shawn says beaming.

"That's only because you won." I remark.

"Maybe we should play something we're better at next time, like shopping." Kylie says.

"Shopping, even though I would love it to be, is not a sport." I say.

"Shawn do you want to go back to my place and we can all have dinner there?" Kylie asks Shawn.

"I can't actually, I have a meeting with my management team. I would love to next time though. Maybe I'll take you up on that shopping game." He says.

"Oh that's too bad," Kylie says, "bye."

"Hope to see you soon?" I ask.

"Definitely!" Shawn smiles and I smile back at him.

We all leave the mini golf place and Shawn gets into his car and Kylie and I get into hers.

"He was totally into you. You need to open your eyes!" Kylie says as she buckles her seat belt.

"I don't think so. He was just being friendly and so was I." I say.

"Believe me, I know friendly and I know I want to date you right now." She says and starts the car.

"I really don't think you do."

Author's note: its been too long since i updated! It's short but sweet! I hip to update more often since the last time I published a chapter was almost a year ago! Hope you still enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it! Big things coming soon :))) Kate