The Trip.

Shen shrugged. That was believable enough for her. Brad started to walk off and motioned Shen to follow him. Shenpai grabbed her black travelcase, adorned with a multitude of different Hanzo pins and followed Brad. The trip ended with them stopping at Brad's Car. Brad opened the trunk of the car and picked up the hat sitting in the trunk before putting it on his head and grabbing the rim of the hat. Shenpai rounded the side of his car to be greeted with Brad with his hat on. Brad tipped his hat and spoke "M'lady, May I take your bags?" He said, his voice crackong slightly as he spoke. Shenpai giggled slightly before handing him her luggage.

She then opened the car door and then got into the front passanger seat. Brad followed soon after, getting into the driver seat, still wearing the hat. "Do you have a hotel booked?" He asked Shenpai while he did pre-driving checks. She nervously giggled, it slowly trailed off. "Yeah... No. I don't." She said scratching the back of her head embarrassed. Brad shook his head and smiled. "No matter. You can bunk with me. I have space and it won't be a bother. Plus, I have a second PC. So, you could always borrow that for the time you're here?" He said. Shenpai threw her arms around Brad and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Brad! You're such a nice person." She said before letting him free of the embrace and putting her seat-belt on. Brad shifted in his seat slightly and exhaled deeply. "You're welcome Shen." He said. Shen giggled. "Brad. Call me Vero, sweetie." She said. Shen seemed a lot more comfortable around Brad. Brad smiled and shook his head.

He started the car up and began to drive out of the airport and towards his house "Alright Vero. So, how have things been?" He asked, trying to make small talk. "Eh. I'm still alive. Which is nice. But apart from that, nothing new." She said shrugging. Brad was unsure if she was joking or being serious. He assumed the latter and just nodded. "I suppose that's a good thing," he said tipping the hat down slightly, keeping the sun out of his eyes. "Eh. It depends on your view of things." She said. Brad let out a weak chuckle. "That's true." He replied.