help

Anna  I can't  take  it anymore  people  are getting  hurt  by  monsters  and for the first  time I can't  stop it,Anna  do you have any idea,I do how bout  we get someone  or something  strong  enough  to  stop it,maybe  the fairy  no she to small ice will break  her umm how bout  the Easter bunny  no he think  he tuff but he not umm how bout  Santa lol Anna he eat cookies  all day,I know  I was kidding but back  to  the issue  how but the Green  little  guy Anna  he care  about  money  can money help no lol ,umm their  only  one left  Frost,oh he's  strong  enough  but Anna  I don't  know  he look  a little  fishy,fine  we could  ask him but do notput his room  Next  to  mine,whatever  you  say Elisa,ok let call  him,is he going  to pick  up the phone ,finally  he picks  up  hi Frost we need  your  help  the castle is in trouble,sure  'll  help call me Elisa,whatever,Anna  tell him when  he starts,ok Frost  come tomorrow  and  you well  be helping  for 12 months,sweet said Frost,ok bye.really 12 months  Anna  that  boy is fishy,well Elisa  to the look  of it we would need 12 months  of strong  powers  ok,fine your plans.

It MeMe Savage  here and  I hope  you like  the story, I  will  update  all my books  on Friday  so see you then ok foxy people kisses 😘😘😘😘😘