#2 Your guyses song (present time)

Dally: A Thousand Years (Christiana Perri) every single time this song comes on the radio in the car he blarrs it, so every one can here.

Johnny: Bless The Broken Road  (Rascal Flatts) this song is kinda like how you and Johnny had met. This song was playing when you had met.

Darry: Wanted (Hunter Hayes) you know this song this song reminds you of how Darry is muscular but those arms don't only roof houses the help protect you and his two younger brothers.

Pony: I Would (1D) this is the song Ponyboy SANG to you when you were going through tough times with your family and your now ex-boyfriend.

Two-Bit:. I Won't Give Up (Jason Mraz) this song has such a special meaning to you and Two. when you are about to walk out on him afyer a fight this song some how plays on the radio.

Soda: Through The Years (Kenny Rodgers) you and Soda had been together for 30 something years and boh of you put up with eachothers crap and almost broke up once or twice. this song helped the both of you through the hard times.

Steve: Crazy Girl (Eli Young Band) you were both outgoing but sometimes things just got hectic and Steve always after a fight or even out of the blue he plays it for tu and him.