• Timetables and enemies•

Alya POV

"Welcome to the Trouble Trolls hide out!" Alya exclaimed confidentially. Marinette seemed to be wowed and observed the room. It was a pretty old room but, who cares anyways? "Now, we need to introduce you to everyone," Marinette waved shyly at the members. "Well, here we have Mylene."
"Hey! I'm Mylene, nice to meet you!"
"Hello, I'm Juleka. The uh.. 'Goth'." Her hands forced quotation marks.
"Hi, I'm Rose! I'm only here because Juleka is! And so glad to meet you!" Juleka's bubblegum popped as she looked at Rose.
"I'm Alix, good seein' ya."

"That's pretty much everyone we have! Now, introduce yourself." Marinette blinked, then said, "I'm Marinette.. Dupain-Cheng...." I signalled her to say more about herself.
"I uh, draw and make fashion?" Eh... I heard whispers filling the rusty room filled with valuable items. "Why is she wearing those clothes? Looks girly to me." Alix complained.
"I think it looks pretty!" Rose replied.
"I- I can make outfits for all of you!" Marinette claimed. Yes! The girls all jumped in excitement. Marinette smiled. I knew she was happy to meet new people.

***

"Now, everyone needs to know the timetable," I said, holding a long stick to point out on the big white board. "Now, this is the timetable for our plans," "And please, do not touch it because you will rub out everything and it will be very confusing to read, ok?" I looked at Rose.
"Whaat?" That girl.. I sighed.
"This is actually pretty neat!" Marinette said in certainty.
"Well I mean, we are still girls," I replied.

"On Mondays, we steal off Chloe. She's too dumb to notice that every Monday something has gone missing!" Everyone laughed at Chloe's stupidity. "Tuesdays, we internet troll. Wednesdays, steal clothes from stores. Thursdays we internet troll, Fridays whatever you want." "Trolling or stealing, that is."
"This is so cool!" Marinette joyfully said.
"Glad you could make it to the team! We needed a new member anyways.. They had a bigger group than us."
"Happy to join!" She had the biggest grin on her face. Now, we teach her to be bad.

Marinette POV

Alya directed me to the laptops on a long table. "Sit down, will ya?" She commanded, I sat down. This laptop must've been really expensive! " And yes, by the look of your face, it is a MacBook." Alya told me all about tricks and ways of being sarcastic, spamming, hacking and much more! It was very interesting and I couldn't stop. It was hilarious when the people on the chat got ticked off!
I had so much fun, I totally forgot about Adrien!

Adrien POV

"Now, the prank is going to be on you and Marinette." Nino confirmed. My eyes widen.
"Marinette?"
"Yes. You two are the newest members of both teams, alright? She needs to know how bad we are, ok?" I have a feeling this won't be good...
"Right."
"Good, so the prank is...." He whispered the plan in my ear. It was really funny and simple, I had determination to pull a prank on Marinette.
"Got it?"
"Yes, sir!" I saluted. Nino laughed at me and said I didn't need to do that. Eheh....