Having Fun

So me and Aliyah finished our breakfast and we talked for a while. "Remember when tahia made the best pasta in the cooking contest and she wo...Oh my bad, I'm sorry. Now,now don't cry. I'm sorry.", Aliyah said.
Tears brusted out of my eyes. "I have and idea lets have fun.", Aliyah said , cheering me up. "What do you mean?", I asked Aliyah confused. "I mean like, like you going outside shopping and all. You know what I mean.", she said excitedly. "But I don't want", I said.
"Please", Aliyah said.
"Fine, but not for long. But, first lets  clean up this mess. Come on", I said.
"I'll call Fathima. Fathima!!", she shouted. Fathima came running upstairs." Yes madam", Fathima said.
"Clean up all of this mess, and yeah, unlock the room right next to my room and clean it up.", Aliyah ordered.
"But why, Aliyah, is anyone coming?", I asked Aliyah really confused. "For you, from now on you are going to stay here in my house, get all your stuff and from now on we are going to stay toghether! Aren't.  you excited!", Aliyah said. "You must be joking Aliyah!", I shouted. "I'm not joking whatever come on let's go out.", Aliyah said changing the topic. So we left out Aliyah drove the car and we first went to the theme park and there were many little shops filled with small decorations, scarves, clothes, and other stuff. We had so much fun we even went to ride some roller coasters. They were so deadly my scarfe almost came off. I had to hold my head to hide my hair. We also ate cheese pizza and just talked about stuff like job and career. We finally returned home at about eleven-thirty.
Honestly, to tell you I never had so much fun in my life before. I went to my room and changed.(BTW I already got all my clothes from my house) The next day me and Aliyah decided that it is better to sell my house and get the money and start a small business, so I can get some money for my needs. Aliyah helped me get a seller to buy my house. We finally got seller named Cally Olsen. It took us two days to do all the paper work and documents. I am very grateful to Aliyah that she helped me alot. She really is a best friend.