Un.Marked(1)

Relief. The look was plastered on her face as she wrapped her arms around me, but I saw the disgust that radiated in her eyes. They reflected the same emotion everyone else in Aryian had. I was a disgrace to them, something to be ashamed of. From the corner of my eyes I watched her openly glare at my abdomen as though she could kill the child I carry with her eyes. The thought made me clench my fist in anger. Feeling the kick of my baby I forced myself to calm down. The pregnancy had made my powers depreciate but being so far into it any sudden flash of emotion could be the death of someone. It's the only reason that the're trying so hard to hide their hatred.

"Alayna you don't know how relieved I am that we found you." Adam's deep voice greeted me

His voice was cold, betraying his statement as he looked down at me as though I was his subordinate.

"Adam" Keeping my voice in authority and grace so that he knew that said I was still above him and not to be disrespected.

Adam's POV

I took all my self control to not go over to her and snap her neck. Every bone in my body wanted to show her who's in power. The nerve of this bitch to look down on me.

"you must be tired after all you went through" I'll arrange a room for you to rest" my voice came out more strained than I anticipated so I forced a smile which was quickly wiped off by Alayna's reply

"I'll be staying in my room" her Stormy eyes stared through me giving no room for opposition of her command to stay in the royal section of the highborns.

"Of course Alayna but we should discuss what has happen and how we are to....handle it"

My eyes went down to her swollen abdomen and I resisted the smirk trying to find its way to my face. she can act all high and mighty but in the end no one will follow an impure whore.
She glared at me. "I'll go now I'm tired" she replied with an emotionless voice, walking out without being dismissed.
I sat down not being able to stop glaring at the spot she once stood.

Alayna's POV

I walked through the palace with the regal grace that was imprinted on me since childhood, ignoring the judgmental stares of the people who I once considered to be my family. Has the time since my absence really changed them that much? Or is it that I've been walking blind? Reaching the large mahogany doors, I silently walked to the bed and closing the doors behind me. I looked at the mirror opposite from it I saw tears falling onto the white dress that covered me, grieving for the family I never had. I saw stormy eyes reflecting back at me,and forced the tears to stop.... I can't afford to cry.

Would love some feedback Iwould like to know if I should continue this story or not~CHOCLATEBABIES Also this story will not stay Pg-13 for long, There is some more adult scenes along the line.~C.B