tell me

SwaySway was a little bit confused yet upset. What was Fanta going to tell him? Fanta then started sobbing again, which made Sway heartbreak. He hated seeing Fanta like this. Emma is going to pay for this. Sway grabbed Fanta's chin, which stopped her sobbing by his touch. Sway pulls her head up so she was looking in Sway's eyes. Sway smiled a friendly smile at her, tears still running down Fanta's face. Sway wipes away her tears then takes both of Fanta's hands in his.
Sway: " Fanta, you know you can tell me what's wrong. I promise i won't react badly from you."
Fanta: " are you sure?"
Fanta said, her voice quiet yet cracked and broke. Sway frowned. Didn't Fanta trust him to even tell him what's wrong?
Sway: " do you trust me, Fanta?"
Sway said quietly, too.
Fanta: " yes."
Sway: " then tell me. no matter what happens, i will always be with you. I don't care what other people think. I wanna be with you, Fanta. I really like you."
Fanta: " i really like you, too, Sway."
Sway: " i promise i won't react badly from you."
Fanta: " do you promise?"
Fanta said, her voice no longer broken but still quiet. Sway smiles and kisses her forehead, making Fanta blush. Sway looks down at Fanta with his blue eyes, making Fanta blush harder.
Sway: " i promise."
Fanta gives Sway a hug, which he returned. Fanta starts to calm down. She sighs calmly and starts over.
Fanta: " Emma. She looked in my diary to find out...i'm...i'm...i'm bisexual!"
Fanta pants, breaking the hug. She was too scared to look at SwaySway in the eyes. Fanta's eyes start to fill up with tears. until Sway stopped them by wiping them away.
Sway: " Fanta. Is this what you've been trying to tell me the whole time?"
Fanta gulps then nodded.
Sway: " Fanta, i told i wouldn't react badly, did i?"
Fanta: " yes. But aren't you disgusted in me? I like both boys and girls! Sometimes i wish i wasn't like this."
Fanta then starts to sob.
Sway: " Fanta, no. calm down. I'm not disgusted in you. I don't care who your atractive to. I want you to be happy and second, i know it's hard but you gotta stay true to yourself and who you are, ok?"
Fanta stops sobbing and smiles at him and gives him a big hug, which he returns.
Fanta: " thanks for always being there for me. thanks for being my best bap. thanks for everything."
Sway: " hey, it's kinda my job. And you welcome."
Fanta giggles and lets go of him, staring in his blue eyes and Sway staring in her brown ones. Finally Fanta looks away, bring them back to reality.
Fanta: " SwaySway? I still don't feel comfortable going to see my siblings. Can you sleep with me tonight?"
Sway: " sure. It is 9:30. Let me just get out of my clothes and we'll go to bed."
Sway went to the bathroom to change while Fanta changed in her room. She took off all her clothes except her bra and panties and put on her night gown. When she was done, she got in bed waiting for Sway to arrive. When he did, he showed up in nothing but his underwear, which really didn't bother her that much. He always goes to bed in nothing but his underwear. Sway lied on the bed next to Fanta and smiled at her, which she returned. Sway reached his hand for the lamp switch. Once he put his hand on it he turned to Fanta.
Sway: " good night, Fanta. I like you."
Fanta: " good night, Sway. I like you, too."
Sway turned out the light and the two went to bed in each other's arms.